Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton Embarrasses Herself Trying to Slam Donald Trump Once Again  (Read 758 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
http://www.youngcons.com/humor-free-chelsea-clinton-embarrasses-herself-trying-to-slam-donald-trump-once-again/

Warner Todd Huston
12:27pm July 4, 2017

There really is no doubt that President Donald Trump is an expert at trolling leftwingers and once again he’s goaded hapless Chelsea Clinton into trying to take him on with a Tweet. The result is painful.

On July 2, Chelsea jumped to twitter to try and make fun of the president with a tweet. But, once again, all she did was show she has no sense of humor.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Chelsea is a TWITTERPUTZ.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
You have to feel a bit sorry for the homely wretch - she was only conceived to provide her megalomanic parents the political viability they needed to pursue their lust for power. Not the brightest bulb, but even she must realize by now that she would have been aborted in a heartbeat otherwise...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA