Author Topic: FBI Employees Wear 'Comey Is My Homey' T-Shirts on Family Day  (Read 545 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By Solange Reyner   |   Monday, 03 Jul 2017 07:54 PM

Former FBI Director James Comey is still getting support from his ex-employees, the Huffington Post reports.

At least a dozen staffers wore T-shirts that read, "#Comeyismyhomey" to the bureau's Family Day event Monday in Washington. On the back of the T-shirts a quote attributed to Comey read: "We choose to do good for a living."

Comey was fired abruptly in May by President Donald Trump because the president said he needed to restore "public trust and confidence" in the FBI.

Comey has since testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee investigating possible collusion by Russia in the presidential election that Trump told him he "expected loyalty." Comey also said the president asked for him to end the investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

Comey had the agency's backing even after he was fired despite the White House's claim that he had lost confidence of "rank and file" employees.

"Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the FBI, and still does to this day," acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe testified at a Senate hearing in May.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/fbi-employees-james-comey-t-shirts/2017/07/03/id/799633/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: FBI Employees Wear 'Comey Is My Homey' T-Shirts on Family Day
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 02:16:53 pm »
Really need to clean house.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 02:24:38 pm »
All Alphabets are corrupted beyond redemption and seeded with leftists from Clinton and Obama.

Presidents come and go.

These minions remain to continue their revolucion.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 06:17:27 pm »
Really need to clean house.
True, but isn't nice that they came right out and identified where to start?