Author Topic: Australia: The Madness Continues  (Read 477 times)

rangerrebew

Australia: The Madness Continues
« on: July 04, 2017, 03:19:32 pm »
Australia: The Madness Continues

by Judith Bergman
July 4, 2017 at 5:30 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10604/australia-madness
Send    

Comment

"While terrorism's origins have many factors, Islamic terrorists, as heinous as their acts are, they are often merely doing what the scriptures are telling them." — Tanveer Ahmed, Muslim psychiatrist.

In Australia, according to judges, women and children must accept sexual assaults because it is part of the "Islamic culture" of their attackers. It would seem that in parts of Australia, this "Islamic culture" has replaced the rule of law. None of the above, however, seems to be enough to appease Muslim sentiments. In March, Anne Aly, Australia's first female Muslim MP, said that racial-discrimination laws should be expanded to cover insults based on religion as well.

In March, a teacher at Punchbowl Primary School quit her job after she and her family received death threats from the children in the school, with some of them saying they would behead her. The teacher's complaints to the New South Wales Department of Education were dismissed.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Australia: The Madness Continues
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 03:21:10 pm »
I bet we could find some groups where it's part of the "culture" to assault "ragheads".   I wonder whether the judges will be so accommodating.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 03:21:48 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 04:00:22 pm »
I bet we could find some groups where it's part of the "culture" to assault "ragheads".   I wonder whether the judges will be so accommodating.

Only if they feel their hind ends are in danger of being blown to hell.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 04:08:49 pm »
Again with those pesky things called facts.

Example...the OP states:

n March, a teacher at Punchbowl Primary School quit her job after she and her family received death threats from the children in the school, with some of them saying they would behead her. The teacher's complaints to the New South Wales Department of Education were dismissed.

Blatently false.  Now here's facts from a credible news source:

Documents obtained by The Daily Telegraph reveal how frightened teachers at Punchbowl Public School have resorted to making formal complaints over fears of religious violence inside the classroom.

It’s also understood at least three teachers have taken stress leave, received counselling or been paid compensation because of bullying from Islamic students.

<snip>

This morning the Secretary of the Department of Education Mark Scott, told Ray Hadley on 2GB that there was a meeting with senior police yesterday and officials would be heading to the school, along with police this morning.

The primary school is a feeder facility to Punchbowl Boys High, which has been at the centre of a political storm after former principal and Islam-convert Chris Griffiths was sacked when he refused to implement the state government’s deradicalisation program.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/punchbowl-public-teacher-blows-the-whistle-in-islamic-extremism-at-school/news-story/9b300c045ccdb430514b8e07e2c2344c

Three teachers are on paid leave...no one has quit and the complaits are being taken very seriously.

The OP is borderline...no it IS fake news in the way it's presented.  The Daily Telegraph story presents a much more fact oriented true picture of the story.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 09:28:31 pm »
Thanks for clearing that up, @txradioguy , It appears there are a significant number of media interests who want us to believe 'resistance is futile'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis