Author Topic: Unprecedented Wave Of Leaks Coming From Trump Administration  (Read 581 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Hollis Poch
1:35 PM 07/06/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/06/heres-how-often-leaks-are-coming-from-the-trump-administration/

Since President Trump assumed office in January, the U.S. has faced an “unprecedented wave of potentially damaging leaks of information” coming from the administration, a new Senate report finds.

The document, from Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, was first reported by Politico.

Between Jan. 20 and May 25, 2017, at least 125 stories were leaked with information that was potentially damaging to national security: one leak a day.

see also:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/06/senate-report-shows-staggering-number-of-leaks-under-trump-compared-to-obama-bush/
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:38:09 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Concerned

Re: Unprecedented Wave Of Leaks Coming From Trump Administration
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 08:40:03 pm »
If they are violations of the law, hopefully they'll be tracked down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 12:47:48 am »
If they are violations of the law, hopefully they'll be tracked down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Are they leaks from the Trump administration, or are the leaks coming from traitors that are left over from the bamarang administration? :pondering:

Offline Concerned

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 01:16:05 am »
Are they leaks from the Trump administration, or are the leaks coming from traitors that are left over from the bamarang administration? :pondering:

Personally, I'm not sure I care of the party affiliation of the law breakers.  If they are breaking the law, I'd like to see a law and order administration go after them........bigly!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 01:16:40 am by Concerned »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 01:24:33 am »
Personally, I'm not sure I care of the party affiliation of the law breakers.  If they are breaking the law, I'd like to see a law and order administration go after them........bigly!

Exactly....find them and fire them...simple as that.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fantom

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 02:09:51 am »
Exactly....find them and fire them...simple as that.

Find Them...Fire Them... Prosecute Them.... Simple as that. FTFY  :smokin:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Concerned

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 02:12:11 am »
Find Them...Fire Them... Prosecute Them.... Simple as that. FTFY  :smokin:

If they're breaking the law:  :thumbsup: