Author Topic: Philadelphia: 3 Charged, Antifa Flag Seized After Trump Supporters, Police Attacked  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

Philadelphia: 3 Charged, Antifa Flag Seized After Trump Supporters, Police Attacked

by Alex Clark3 Jul 20171,578
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania – Violent scuffles broke out in the aftermath of competing protest marches Sunday in Philadelphia, leading to at least three arrests.

Shouting between a group of Trump supporters and alleged members of the violent left-wing “anti-fascist” movement Antifa accelerated into thrown punches on the sunny, 90-degree day. The fighting took place shortly after pro- and anti-Trump marches ended in the city Sunday afternoon.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/07/03/philadelphia-3-charged-antifa-flag-seized-after-trump-supporters-police-attacked/
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 08:20:41 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

The pro-Trump group was led by “a self-styled 'anarcho-capitalist libertarian'”?  Wow, talk about swallowing one's principles!
Pretty weird what the "pro-Trump" people displayed. Flying the Kekistan flag, showing their true colors, I guess.  Heck, was that pro-Trump or Antifa wearing the Confederate battle flag over the face? Pro-Trump, I guess.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn