Author Topic: Transgender ‘Girl’ Is Upset with Straight Guys, Says They ‘Need to Work Thru’ Not Being Attracted to Trans Women  (Read 1798 times)

Offline skeeter

At some point the LGBT crowd will realize that people will play along with their delusions for only so long and no amount of browbeating will get them to go further.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Their targeting of children is my final straw. I'll say I hope they are exclusively selected for alien abduction and leave it at that.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

I'll say I hope they are exclusively selected for alien abduction and leave it at that.

Maybe they already have been and we are seeing the results.

Oceander

If you're transgendered then you ain't the real thing, and that's all that matters.  Having a preference for real women over trannies might be a hangup, but it's a mere anthill compared to the mental problems you have if you feel compelled to become a trannie in the first place.  So if it's not kosher to criticize the serious mental health problems of trannies, then it's absolutely impermissible to question the much smaller issues of folks who have a preference for real women. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
At some point the LGBT crowd will realize that people will play along with their delusions for only so long and no amount of browbeating will get them to go further.

Truly I hope they keep pushing the envelope straight on to trying to normalize pedophilia. These guys create newly minted conservatives every time they open their mouth anymore.
The Republic is lost.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

If they haven't realized this by now I doubt they ever will.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline flowers

So this sick mentally ill freak wants normal people to change? You all know at this rate it will be a hate crime not to go out with them. Cali is trying to pass a law like the sexual harassment laws, this one will be for trans.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Maybe they already have been and we are seeing the results.

nah. That is an escape hatch. They own this.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So this sick mentally ill freak wants normal people to change? You all know at this rate it will be a hate crime not to go out with them. Cali is trying to pass a law like the sexual harassment laws, this one will be for trans.
But if a guy shows the least amount of persistence in pursuing a single woman, it'll still be sexual harassment.

The alphabet-soup lobby: laws for thee, but not for me.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RoosGirl

nah. That is an escape hatch. They own this.

I'm not sure we should be talking about escape hatches in relation to this topic.  Things are bound to go in the crapper quickly.

Online corbe

I'm not sure we should be talking about escape hatches in relation to this topic.  Things are bound to go in the crapper quickly.

:silly:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Its never going to find a normal relationship because any man who wants to be with it is looking for abnormality.

Online roamer_1

Its never going to find a normal relationship because any man who wants to be with it is looking for abnormality.

That's right. and thus one delusion feeds upon another... seeking 'normalcy'... Not gonna happen.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Where I'm from, if you're attracted to other dudes you're not "straight".  Not that there's anything right with that.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Wingnut

"Zinnia"  is one messed up dude.

Lauren McNamara is an atheist YouTuber mostly known as Zinnia Jones or ZJ for short. She has posted numerous videos critical of religion, especially in regards to its attitudes towards LGBT people. Zinnia is openly transgender and has been on hormone replacement therapy since September 2012. She also writes for Freethought Blogs.

Zinnia was born as a male by the name of Zachary Antolak in 1989 in Chicago.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Thats right, baby. The ones in your life without parole prison cells.