Author Topic: Sandra Lee ‘can’t stomach’ Paul Ryan  (Read 711 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Sandra Lee ‘can’t stomach’ Paul Ryan
« on: May 16, 2017, 02:59:41 pm »
“At first what occurred to me is that we are both from Wisconsin,” Lee told us after our report that she, the girlfriend of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, refused to let Ryan join her cooking segment on Fox News.

“And I realized he is the one thing from Wisconsin that I cannot tolerate or stomach,” she added. “I just do not stand for anything he stands for. I was so angry I was shaking, and I never had that experience before in my life or on any show. I love ‘Fox & Friends.’ That was the only time that happened to me. I do not get angry for too long. He left the set, and I was back to Sandra Lee.”

(excerpt)

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/15/sandra-lee-cant-stomach-paul-ryan/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Sandra Lee ‘can’t stomach’ Paul Ryan
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 04:26:50 pm »
Ryan is as milquetoast as they come. You got to be one feral, screechy, self-righteous bigot of a liberal to have that kind of reaction.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 12:37:03 am »
I'd be interested to know what the reactions of the F and Fs people were.  I've never heard of this Sandra Lee bitc*, and she's from my state.  I don't watch food programs if I can help it, so I won't be missing much by shunning the likes of her.

Offline anubias

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 12:43:55 am »
Never heard of her and won't ever be watching her.  She is obviously a liberal ninny in need of a safe space.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 01:48:28 pm »
Andy Cuomo's shackup honey is a food personality. She knows nothing about cooking, and even less about politics (despite living with a governor).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org