Author Topic: SOARING: Latest Trump Approval Numbers Released In Gallup’s Daily Tracking Poll  (Read 1557 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A new Gallup daily tracking poll doesn’t look good for President Trump, as far as the impression he’s giving the American people.

According to the poll, Trump is about to hit 60 percent disapproval with U.S. voters.

The disapproval rating, 57 percent, is slightly lower than when Trump reached record disapproval of 60 percent during mid-June, according to the poll.

Between the disapproval and approval ratings, there is a 20-percentage-point difference, with 37 percent of those surveyed in the latest poll saying they approve of the job Trump is doing......

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/07/02/soaring-latest-trump-approval-numbers-released-gallups-daily-tracking-poll/?utm_content=socialflow&utm_campaign=socialflow_RedState&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

Offline raml

Ha ha polls haven't been right about anything for years and it isn't right about this either.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Ha ha polls haven't been right about anything for years and it isn't right about this either.

Someone somewhere owes me money.

Being a fortune teller is not all that hard these days.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I really want to Call someone that actually believes this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTFvAvsHC_Y

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I don't know if it's even possible to get a reliable poll anymore. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'm not surprised Trump's disapproval has gone down.  He was elected the Jester of the United States of America to gum up the gears of the establishment, and to call his last week of Twitter debasement hilariously entertaining, and destructive to his future capacity to accomplish anything, would be an understatement.

I have also rated him higher on the Once-Ler Approval Rating, giving him 0.0000000000000013% out of a possible score of a googolplex %.  I am very excited to be able to express my approval without the use of factoring subscripts this week.  Keep up the great work President Abaddon Trump...

Abaddon is just a pet name I have for the Beast  President Trump...OK I have 2 nicknames for SHIVA - Destroyer of worlds

...maybe 3 names

Offline ConservativeGranny

I agree. I have lost all faith in any type of poll. I ignore all of them now. Judging from what I hear from people around me, many of whom voted for Trump what they have to say is not good.

Offline rodamala

WINNING!

Wingnut

They certainly have been stretched to the point of breaking.