Author Topic: Paris gets an app warning people if they are in a 'no-go' zone and giving live alerts of sexual assaults  (Read 854 times)

rangerrebew

Paris gets an app warning people if they are in a 'no-go' zone and giving live alerts of sexual assaults

By Gareth Davies For Mailonline

Published: 09:56 EDT, 28 June 2017 | Updated: 10:24 EDT, 28 June 2017

An app has been launched in Paris warning people if they are in a so-called no-go zone and giving live alerts of sexual assaults.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4647330/Paris-gets-app-warning-people-no-zone.html#ixzz4lbKNdFUz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

I wonder which neighborhoods are considered the most dangerous (just in case I ever again visit Paris).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I wonder which neighborhoods are considered the most dangerous (just in case I ever again visit Paris).

Me too. I'd love to see Paris again before I die.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Wingnut

Lends new meaning to "I'd die to see Paris.

Offline skeeter

Me too. I'd love to see Paris again before I die.

Sounds like Paris can arrange both.

Offline mountaineer

The phony refugees infesting western Europe make me nervous about visiting, and I've always loved traveling through France and Germany. I have friends currently in Germany visiting a son stationed there with the Army and they have not encountered any problems, but whenever I hear of another terrorist attack in Paris or another city, it gives me pause.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The phony refugees infesting western Europe make me nervous about visiting, and I've always loved traveling through France and Germany. I have friends currently in Germany visiting a son stationed there with the Army and they have not encountered any problems, but whenever I hear of another terrorist attack in Paris or another city, it gives me pause.
This is how Islam creates economic wastelands. They make people afraid to visit, to do business there, and keep creeping, like slime mold. Egypt ousted Mursi because the fear was impacting tourism negatively, and if people won't come to see the pyramids and temples, that doesn't leave a lot besides cotton exports. But Paris, and the rest of Europe that has permitted this invasion better wake up and send them back or Europeans will be the next wave of refugees.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis