Author Topic: ‘MOORE’ violent rhetoric: Michael Moore all but declares war on Senate Republicans for July 4  (Read 544 times)

rangerrebew

‘MOORE’ violent rhetoric: Michael Moore all but declares war on Senate Republicans for July 4

Posted at 8:53 am on July 1, 2017 by Sam J.

For years we made fun of the Left and their shaky-fisted threats and pretty glitter bombs, but what we’ve learned is that while most of them are harmless (just really annoying) some take their progressive rhetoric too far.

As we witnessed in Alexandria, VA. last month.

Apparently though Michael Moore doesn’t seem to get it …

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/07/01/moore-violent-rhetoric-michael-moore-all-but-declares-war-on-senate-republicans-for-july-4/
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 01:58:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

I find it funny that lardbutt is too lazy to storm senatorial offices himself, but he would encourage others to do so. 

Mike, are we going to see you at one of those senate offices, or are you going to be too busy stuffing your face with donuts?

Offline kevindavis007

I find it funny that lardbutt is too lazy to storm senatorial offices himself, but he would encourage others to do so. 

Mike, are we going to see you at one of those senate offices, or are you going to be too busy stuffing your face with donuts?

He is kinda like the people from the TOS who advocates a second Civil War.  All talk and no action..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Question.

As it's a holiday weekend and all, won't the senator's offices be closed?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Applewood

Question.

As it's a holiday weekend and all, won't the senator's offices be closed?

According to the article, Moore apparently meant during the week of July 4, not right on July 4.

But I'm sure there are more than a few morons who might show up at their Senator's office on the holiday. 

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
The Left is hellbent on war - I say give it to them.

We know the old game - the Left commits countless acts of violence knowing good well our side will turn the other cheek.  "There goes those loony Leftists again", comes the common reply from the Right just like clockwork.  The Left also knows that sooner or later the Right will respond in kind and that is just what they are waiting for.  "See, see, we told you the Right was radical and violent."

Then the pile on begins by the Left and their media grenade throwers.  It's the same old story we've seen so many times before.  When Occupy Wall Street was raping and pillaging they accused the Tea Party of being radical and violent.  It's happened in Berkeley, St. Louis and Baltimore.  And if you read your history books you'll fully understand it's nothing but a standard trick right out of a 1,000 year old playbook.

Head them off at the pass.  If you don't beat them to the punch, literally, then you're playing a losing hand.