Author Topic: Arkansas nightclub shooting leaves many wounded  (Read 403 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Arkansas nightclub shooting leaves many wounded
« on: July 01, 2017, 01:15:03 pm »
Arkansas nightclub shooting leaves many wounded

At least 17 people have been shot at a nightclub in the US state of Arkansas, police say.

One person was in a critical condition, later upgraded to stable, but other injuries were not life-threatening. The youngest victim was said to be 16.

The exchange of gunfire apparently took place at about 02:30 local time (07:30 GMT) at a concert, but there was no immediate information about a suspect.

Police said the incident did not appear to be terrorism-related.

Continued: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40467522

Offline Suppressed

Re: Arkansas nightclub shooting leaves many wounded
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 01:26:59 pm »
Big shock...

Looking at the promo poster for last night, it's not surprising.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 01:37:41 pm »
Sounds like it is amazing, no one was killed. Probably gang/drug sales related. I do see some posters, looks like a rapper/thug type of place.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 01:56:05 pm »
The suspect in the shooting is a rapper.  He indeed performed in concert that night; and the poster the story says, shows him holding a gun and pointing it at the reader. Nuts. I guess the concert was over at this time at 2:30 AM when this occurred. There were also some injuries per trampling. Everyone is expected to recover from injuries I think they said.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/07/suspect_in_arkansas_nightclub.html
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 01:56:55 pm by TomSea »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 02:01:17 pm »
Ricky Hampton, a Memphis-based rapper known as Finese 2Tymes, was arrested at a Birmingham nightclub on July 2, 2017 in connection with a shooting at an Arkansas nightclub that wounded 28. (Facebook)

The biggest surprise to me is that no one started shooting back. I would take a wild guess that at least half the thugs in that place were armed. It could have been much worse.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.