Author Topic: If the Media Wants to Win Back Public Trust, It Can Start Reporting Truthfully on Immigration  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

If the Media Wants to Win Back Public Trust, It Can Start Reporting Truthfully on Immigration

Published: 
Thu, Jun 29th 2017 @ 2:26 pm EDT  by  Eric Ruark

Immediately following acting ICE Director Thomas Homan’s press gaggle yesterday, several news outlets reported that Homan “contradicted” President Trump when it came to crimes committed by illegal aliens. This on the same day the President met with families who had loved ones killed by illegal aliens, to urge the passage of legislation that would strengthen interior enforcement.

The basis for these reports was the following exchange between Director Homan and a reporter (emphases are mine):

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/if-media-wants-win-back-public-trust-it-can-start-reporting-truthfully-immigration
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 01:56:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

The progressive media isn't interested in 'earning' public trust - it doesn't respect the public.

It expects the public to consume the sh*t sandwich it's selling them.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"If the Media Wants to Win Back Public Trust, It Can Start Reporting Truthfully on Immigration"

Don't count on this happening any time soon.

The media is in this "for the duration". Until they win... or WE do.

If they are largely destroyed in the struggle, I won't care one whit.

Offline DB

I don't think the main stream media has figured out that they are no longer the gate keepers of news in the Internet age.

They can battle it like the music industry did or adjust their business model to accept reality.