Author Topic: Podesta rips 'whack job' Trump after being targeted in tweet  (Read 417 times)

Offline corbe

Podesta rips 'whack job' Trump after being targeted in tweet

By Max Greenwood  - 07/07/17 11:28 AM EDT 

John Podesta admonished President Trump on Friday after the president targeted the former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman in a tweet during the Group of 20 summit in Germany.

Podesta called Trump a "whack job" in a series of tweets, saying he was on a road trip with his wife when he saw Trump's early morning Twitter post mentioning him.
John Podesta
 ✔ @johnpodesta 

1/ On a x-country road trip with my wife;

John Podesta
 ✔  ‎@johnpodesta 

2/ Pulled in for a pit stop in E. Fairmont W. Va. to see that our whack job POTUS @realDonaldTrump is tweeting about me at the G20.

9:59 AM - 7 Jul 2017
Trump claimed earlier Friday in a tweet that Podesta and Democratic National Committee (DNC) email leaks were the talk of the G-20 meeting in Hamburg, Germany.

"Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!" Trump tweeted.

Podesta noted Friday that he had "nothing to do with the DNC." The group faced a breach last summer that led to a massive release of emails from Democratic Party officials. Emails from the then-Clinton campaign chairman were released separately, months later.

<..snip..>

(Podesta writes an Airport novella here-corbe)

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/340982-podesta-rips-trump-after-being-targeted-in-tweet
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Podesta rips 'whack job' Trump after being targeted in tweet
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 12:29:57 am »
    I wonder if the access code to his home security is: 0000, since he announced to the entire Nation that he's on a cross country trip, any takers?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.