Author Topic: Conservative Leaders Demand Full Repeal of Obamacare  (Read 588 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Conservative Leaders Demand Full Repeal of Obamacare
« on: June 30, 2017, 06:20:11 pm »
CNSNews
By Gage Cohen | June 30, 2017 | 12:52 PM EDT

[excerpt]

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/gage-cohen/conservative-leaders-demand-full-repeal-obamacare

(CNSNews.com) - During a conference call on Friday, conservative leaders from organizations including the Tea Party Patriots, Club for Growth, and ForAmerica, as well as former U.S. Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.), demanded that Republicans in Congress completely repeal the Affordable Care Act, popularly known as Obamacare.

“It is important to remember that our current situation with Obamacare, or the Affordable Care Act, is unsustainable,” said Senator DeMint. “Those who do have private insurance have very high deductibles.”

“Under the current situation, the private insurance market will probably not exist in five years,” he said.

DeMint, Tea Party Patriots President Jenny Beth Martin, Club for Growth Vice President Andy Roth, ForAmerica President David Bozell, and former Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell argued that Republicans need to keep the promise they made to voters and vote on a full repeal of President Obama’s signature legislative achievement.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Conservative Leaders Demand Full Repeal of Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 06:22:06 pm »
Excellent news!  I hope the "leaders" in Washington get the message!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Conservative Leaders Demand Full Repeal of Obamacare
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 06:38:58 pm »
"Root and Branch"

It is what they promised and ran on the last several election cycles.

DO IT.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775