Author Topic: Florida Man says he stabbed dog for siding with girlfriend in arguments  (Read 896 times)

Online corbe

Damn, @Weird Tolkienish Figure I love ya like a Brother, most of the time, but your presentation sucks as well does the INTENT, you actually allured me to click on the Article, I love dogs, (still getting over burying the only CAT I ever had), so I thought I'd help ya out here.

Man says he stabbed dog for siding with girlfriend in arguments
By: Deborah Souverain
Posted: 10:47 PM, Jul 20, 2017
Updated: 12:39 PM, Jul 21, 2017

LEE COUNTY, Fla. -- A boyfriend allegedly claimed his girlfriend's dog would always take her side in an argument.  Minutes later, he stabbed the dog, according to a Lee County arrest report.

26-year-old Mike Lado is facing one charge of animal cruelty, resulting in a death.

According to his arrest report, Lado had been out drinking for several hours and returned home and began arguing with his girlfriend.

Blue, a Boxer Lab mix, was sitting next to his owner, Lado's girlfriend, during the argument. Blue's owner told detectives about five minutes after the argument ended Blue slipped out of her collar and followed Lado into the kitchen.

<..snip..>

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/man-kills-girlfriends-dog-after-argument
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Florida man isn't known for his rational decisions.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Their other pet, an African Grey parrot, keeps repeating "don't stab me" in the dog's voice, that's how the case got broken wide open.  Plus, y'know, the perp is a paranoid nitwit who expresses his inner thoughts a bit too much.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Online corbe

My money would be on the CAT settin him up.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.