Author Topic: Pirro: I am afraid some crazy lefty is going to try to assassinate Trump  (Read 329 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pirro: I am afraid some crazy lefty is going to try to assassinate Trump

By Judge Jeanine Pirro   Published June 25, 2017   Fox News

Judge Jeanine: Dems have normalized violence against Trump

Democrats have so normalized hatred and violence against the president of the United States that I fear it will result in some crazy lefty trying to assassinate him. And it’s not just the president at whom their rage is directed.  It's all  Republicans and conservatives. They are no longer the opposition party.  They are the reckless party, putting lives in danger. 

Look it’s one thing to disagree  It's what America’s all about.  But we are now in a danger zone of complete hatred and chaos unlike anything we've witnessed in American history.

The normalization of calling for the assassination, decapitation or the beating of any president is simply shocking. And it is the extension of this hatred that trickles down and motivates people like the shooter of Congressman Scalise.

That shooter wasn't crazy. That's too easy!

Continued: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/25/pirro-am-afraid-some-crazy-lefty-is-going-to-try-to-assassinate-trump.html