Author Topic: National Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill Now Has 200 Backers in House  (Read 475 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A national concealed carry reciprocity bill is gaining momentum, with 200 people now backing it in the House of Representatives.

A bill that would make one’s concealed carry permit valid in all 50 states across the country has picked up its 200th supporter in the House of Representatives.

Introduced on Jan. 3 of this year—the first day of the 2017 legislative session—by Rep. Richard Hudson (R-NC), the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 now has 199 co-sponsors, bringing the total number of backers to 200 if one includes Hudson. Out of the 199 co-sponsors, 196 are Republicans and three are Democrats.

“It is almost certain to us that we — today — have the 218 votes (out of 435) we need in order to pass H.R. 38 in the House,” Gun Owners of America—a non-profit lobbying group that first broke the news—said in a statement. “In the Senate, we believe we’re close to the 60 votes we need to break a filibuster.

http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2017/06/concealed-carry-reciprocity-law/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Mom MD

What we really need is national constitutional carry.  Then reciprocity is not a problem.   I know.... but I can dream
God is still in control

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What we really need is national constitutional carry.  Then reciprocity is not a problem.   I know.... but I can dream

IMO if we get one...the other won't be far behind.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!