Author Topic: ‘Inclusive’ Gay Pride Parade Organizers to Jews: Go Away  (Read 417 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
‘Inclusive’ Gay Pride Parade Organizers to Jews: Go Away

Posted at 7:32 pm on June 25, 2017 by Jay Caruso

Jewish people celebrating LGBT Pride in Chicago were told not to display Star of David flags because other people found them ‘offensive.’

The Jewish Star of David flag was banned from the city’s annual Dyke March celebrations, and several people carrying the flag were removed form the march because their presence “made people feel unsafe,” LGBT paper Windy City Times reported................................

http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/06/25/inclusive-gay-pride-parade-organizers-jews-go-away/

All I can do is shake my head .   Pride of Prejudice?  Bunch of nasty Dykes.  Nothing to be proud of.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.