Author Topic: Circuit Court Win for Religious Freedom on Gay Marriage  (Read 346 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Circuit Court Win for Religious Freedom on Gay Marriage
« on: June 23, 2017, 05:22:33 am »
Circuit Court Win for Religious Freedom on Gay Marriage

Ryan T. Anderson  / @RyanTAnd / June 22, 2017 /  comments

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled unanimously on Thursday that a Mississippi law that protects religious liberty and the rights of conscience in light of the redefinition of marriage may go into effect.

In the decision, the circuit court overruled a previous judgment from a district court judge who had declared the Mississippi law unconstitutional for violating the Establishment Clause and the Equal Protection Clause.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/06/22/circuit-court-win-religious-freedom-gay-marriage/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Circuit Court Win for Religious Freedom on Gay Marriage
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 10:40:31 am »
Great news!  Thanks for digging it up and posting!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien