Author Topic: DNC's May Fundraising At Its Lowest Level Since 2003  (Read 456 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
DNC's May Fundraising At Its Lowest Level Since 2003
« on: June 22, 2017, 09:38:14 pm »
Stupidity isn't always free.
At some point, the bill comes due.

CNSNews
By Annabel Scott | June 21, 2017 | 3:45 PM EDT

[excerpt]

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/annabel-scott/dncs-may-fundraising-its-lowest-2003

(CNSNews.com) -- A report filed by The Democratic National Committee (DNC) on June 20 revealed that the DNC has had its worst fundraising for the month of May since 2003, some 14 years ago.

Records from the Federal Election Commission (FEC) show that the DNC raised $4.29 million in May 2017; in May 2016, the DNC raised $12.3 million.

Back in May 2003, the DNC raised $2.03 million.

May isn’t the only month that DNC fundraising fell short.

Hallie Jackson, an NBC News White House correspondent and anchor for MSNBC,  confronted DNC Chairman Tom Perez today and asked him why the DNC had its worst fundraising for the month of April since 2009.

“The DNC, you’ve talked about doubling the budget from $50 million and $100 million this year, but the DNC had its worst fundraising in April since 2009 -- it just posted,” said Jackson. “Where does the extra $50 million going to come from?”

Perez said, “Well again, I got there on March 1 [as new DNC chairman]. And so I was the first to say, we have a lot of rebuilding to do.”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: DNC's May Fundraising At Its Lowest Level Since 2003
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 09:47:55 pm »
Amazing! Their conduits into the public treasuries get cut off and their fundraising suffers!  Who could have imagined that?    :whistle:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 09:48:34 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 10:38:41 pm »
At almost $5 million a month, it will only take the rats 6 more months until they can fund a congressional race like GA-06 again.

I suspect gun violence is causing rat donations to slip.  http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/va-gov-mcauliffe-we-lose-93-million-americans-a-day-to-gun-violence/  Probably global warming too.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:42:51 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 10:50:10 pm »
At almost $5 million a month, it will only take the rats 6 more months until they can fund a congressional race like GA-06 again.

I suspect gun violence is causing rat donations to slip.  http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/va-gov-mcauliffe-we-lose-93-million-americans-a-day-to-gun-violence/  Probably global warming too.

:mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien