Author Topic: Conservatives on Twitter hilariously mock Democrats’ ‘moral victory’ in Georgia special election  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

Conservatives on Twitter hilariously mock Democrats’ ‘moral victory’ in Georgia special election
Chris Enloe 43 mins

Karen Handel (R) was declared the winner of Tuesday’s special election for Georgia’s 6th Congressional District, the seat previously held by Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price.

Handel defeated her opponent, Democrat Jon Ossoff, by only 3.8 percentage points, a far cry from the victory margins Price pulled for years. But the race was notable for one other major reason: It was the most expensive congressional House race ever. According to campaign data, more than $50 million was spent on the race, the majority of which was spent on television and radio advertising.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/21/conservatives-on-twitter-hilariously-mock-democrats-moral-victory-in-georgia-special-election/
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 03:52:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

The human psyche was never made to take rejection well
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I like the tweet: "Maybe the networks should start projecting moral victories."  :silly: And I am laughing my ossoff.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline the_doc

I like the tweet: "Maybe the networks should start projecting moral victories."  :silly: And I am laughing my ossoff.

Great post! :thumbsup: