Author Topic: Patagonia Clothing Does Not Want Conservative Business=> CEO Pledges Resistance to President Trump  (Read 706 times)

rangerrebew

Patagonia Clothing Does Not Want Conservative Business=> CEO Pledges Resistance to President Trump

June 20, 2017

Here is another company worth boycotting. Patagonia has chosen to take a public political stance and should not be surprised when those who oppose their political stances choose not to do business with them. – Shorty Dawkins

This article comes from the Gateway Pundit.

Guest Post by Ryan at American Lookout:

https://www.oathkeepers.org/patagonia-clothing-not-want-conservative-business-ceo-pledges-resistance-president-trump/
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 06:20:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline roamer_1

I would venture to say they don't get much Conservative business anyway.  :shrug:
My boycott will have as much impact upon them as my boycotting the Scottish of their haggis.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Let this lib group sue and waste their money that way instead of propping up libs in elections.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Patagonia Clothing Does Not Want Conservative Business=> CEO Pledges Resistance to President Trump"

OK, if that's what they want, glad to oblige.
I won't be buying anything from Patagonia.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I would venture to say they don't get much Conservative business anyway.  :shrug:
My boycott will have as much impact upon them as my boycotting the Scottish of their haggis.
I might try haggis someday, that's the difference.  If they were Carhartt or Wrangler, or a couple of others, they might feel it, but I haven't ever bought anything from Patagonia anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I might try haggis someday, that's the difference.  If they were Carhartt or Wrangler, or a couple of others, they might feel it, but I haven't ever bought anything from Patagonia anyway.

Never approach a Scotsman's house at dinnertime... They will be obliged to invite you, and you will be obliged to accept... Whereupon, a chance, if not an inevitability of haggis.

And they will entreat you to have your fill... More than your fill. Beyond mere hospitality. I have a suspicion that guests are a good way be rid of haggis...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Never approach a Scotsman's house at dinnertime... They will be obliged to invite you, and you will be obliged to accept... Whereupon, a chance, if not an inevitability of haggis.

And they will entreat you to have your fill... More than your fill. Beyond mere hospitality. I have a suspicion that guests are a good way be rid of haggis...
Can't be any worse than lutefisk. I survived that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I like haggis. It's nice. Bit filling, mind.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
Interestingly  their slogan is "Patatgonia, the haggis of the clothing industry".
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington