Author Topic: Putin Apologist Oliver Stone’s Son Works for Russian Propaganda Network  (Read 515 times)

rangerrebew

Putin Apologist Oliver Stone’s Son Works for Russian Propaganda Network
Posted By Alex Griswold On June 14, 2017 @ 11:09 am In Politics | No Comments

Hollywood director Oliver Stone, who recently emerged as a prominent celebrity defender of Russian President Vladimir Putin, has a son who works for a Russian government-funded propaganda outlet.

Stone is the director of the upcoming Showtime series "The Putin Interviews," compromised of a series of interviews Stone conducted with Putin over a span of two years. The show has already been criticized for taking Putin's assertions at face value and excusing Russian aggression.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/putin-apologist-oliver-stones-son-works-russian-network/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

To think, we once had a great conservative President who sought to ease tension, to de-escalate the risk of conflicts and wars.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I can't describe how much fun I had trolling RT and Sputnik 2 years ago when I was in a rolling military convoy from Estonia back to Germany.

They were severely misreporting and outright lying about what we were doing and I took no shame in doing my part in blowing up their propaganda.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Stone is the director of the upcoming Showtime series "The Putin Interviews," compromised of a series of interviews Stone conducted with Putin over a span of two years. The show has already been criticized for taking Putin's assertions at face value and excusing Russian aggression.

Kind of like the "mainstream" media does with the Democrats.

Very little in the media can be taken at face value.
Almost everything that is published should be taken as
just one piece of a larger conversation.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao