Author Topic: Did Melania Trump steal Michelle Obama's style? First Lady spotted wearing a blue sleeveless sheath  (Read 3306 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
OMG!  All I can say is wow.  I've been looking at some pictures of Michael; one thing I'm beginning to wonder, is how long does it take to do a make up job on him/her and secondly I think she wears corsets and fake boobies in some of the pictures (being honest here); otherwise she looks like a guy.  In this pictures, she doesn't even look human!

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Neither does the person holding her leash.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
...hmm...I should apologize.  Not very nice, nor Christian-like making fun out of her looks.  I find it aggravating and frustrating that the MSM attacks Melania without any justification whatsoever.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DB

OMG!  All I can say is wow.  I've been looking at some pictures of Michael; one thing I'm beginning to wonder, is how long does it take to do a make up job on him/her and secondly I think she wears corsets and fake boobies in some of the pictures (being honest here); otherwise she looks like a guy.  In this pictures, she doesn't even look human!

Because the "picture" is heavily photoshopped...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
...hmm...I should apologize.  Not very nice, nor Christian-like making fun out of her looks.  I find it aggravating and frustrating that the MSM attacks Melania without any justification whatsoever.

For that bitch to do say the things she has I do a lot more to her than merely make fun of her looks.

Besides, if you didn't let your hair down and shake it out once in a while you would probably become aggravated and frustrated. Who needs that?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

And it takes a helluva lot better person than she'll ever be to admit they may have stepped over their own line and took that step back.

:beer: :patriot:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

...hmm...I should apologize.  Not very nice, nor Christian-like making fun out of her looks. 

In the spirit of fairness ... here's the actual photo of Michelle walking the dog on the WH grounds.   :nometalk: