Author Topic: Judicial Watch: Obama NSC Advisor Susan Rice’s Unmasking Material is at Obama Library  (Read 1048 times)

Offline endicom

Judicial Watch
June 19, 2017

Records Sought by Judicial Watch May Remain Closed to the Public for Five Years

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that the National Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice of “the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the Trump presidential campaign or transition team” have been removed to the Obama Library.

The NSC will not fulfill an April 4 Judicial Watch request for records regarding information relating to people “who were identified pursuant to intelligence collection activities.”

The agency also informed Judicial Watch that it would not turn over communications with any Intelligence Community member or agency concerning the alleged Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election; the hacking of DNC computers; or the suspected communications between Russia and Trump campaign/transition officials.

More... http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-nsc-advisor-susan-rices-unmasking-material-obama-library/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This sounds crazy. Doesn't anyone have the authority to override this stashing of evidence?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline anubias

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

Seriously, Obama has a library?

This is a scandalous cover-up.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline anubias

Judicial Watch's slogan is "Because no one is above the law!"

Obama didn't get the memo.

Offline endicom

This sounds crazy. Doesn't anyone have the authority to override this stashing of evidence?

Barely out of office and he has his presidential library that conveniently serves as a cache.

There are probably some legalistic hurdles to jump in retrieving the evidence. Some people get away with this and others don't.

@Old Warrior in Exile

Offline andy58-in-nh

Some people get away with this and others don't.

"Some people" = Democrats
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

Judicial Watch: Obama NSC Advisor Susan Rice’s Unmasking Material is at Obama Library

JUNE 19, 2017

Records Sought by Judicial Watch May Remain Closed to the Public for Five Years

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that the National Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice of “the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the Trump presidential campaign or transition team” have been removed to the Obama Library.

The NSC will not fulfill an April 4 Judicial Watch request for records regarding information relating to people “who were identified pursuant to intelligence collection activities.”

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-nsc-advisor-susan-rices-unmasking-material-obama-library/
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:37:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Hey, with Sandy "Burglar" Berger dead, what other choice did they have?

Offline anubias

"Some people" = Democrats

It never ceases to amaze me how they get away with anything and everything.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

This should be vigorously challenged in the courts!  All the way to SCOTUS if necessary!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sorry, NSC.

This is not Obama's or any individual's to protect.  It belongs to the people of the US.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sorry, NSC.

This is not Obama's or any individual's to protect.  It belongs to the people of the US.

Absolutely!  Theft of government property is EXACTLY what this amounts to!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Whoever ordered it removed needs fired and preferably jailed.

Send in an FBI tac unit to recover the documents. Prosecute anyone who gives the order to shred even one sheet of classified info.

The Executive needs to step up and pursue this, in the name of a proper investigation by Robert Mueller.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

Seriously, Obama has a library?

This is a scandalous cover-up.

I believe he has a temporary library in the basement of the Ayatollah's house in Iran. :whistle:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Whoever ordered it removed needs fired and preferably jailed.

Send in an FBI tac unit to recover the documents. Prosecute anyone who gives the order to shred even one sheet of classified info.

The Executive needs to step up and pursue this, in the name of a proper investigation by Robert Mueller.
:amen:   888high58888

- J. R. R. Tolkien