Author Topic: Two GOP Legislators Propose American Replacement Bill, Plus Amnesty  (Read 917 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Two GOP Legislators Propose American Replacement Bill, Plus Amnesty

The bill would also create an amnesty, because the visas could be given to 11 million plus illegals living in the United States, including those who returned to the United States after being deported.

The Senator said he has 50 co-sponsors, but acknowledged the likely unpopularity of his American replacement bill, which is formally titled the “State Sponsored Visa Pilot Program of 2017.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/04/gop-propose-american-workers-replacement-bill-amnesty-immigration/

https://www.gregraven.us/2017/05/the-most-outrageous-worker-importation-bill-ever/

Look what is happening right under our noses.  American worker replacement bill.  And it is what the title says it is.  I will never, ever vote Republican again.  Apparently all Americans are Heroin addicts who don't want a job.  And not a peep from Trump.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:21:47 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

Re: Two GOP Legislators Propose American Replacement Bill, Plus Amnesty
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 04:11:15 am »
Economics is not a zero-sum game.  Don't buy the lies of the xenophobes.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 04:17:18 am »

No irrational fear.  It is corporate welfare at the expense of American jobs.  Catering to Wall Street.

I wonder what all those people who voted for Trump would think if they realized the GOP under Trump is passing more legislation to replace them in the workforce?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 04:18:58 am »
No irrational fear.  It is corporate welfare at the expense of American jobs.  Catering to Wall Street.

I wonder what all those people who voted for Trump would think if they realized the GOP under Trump is passing more legislation to replace them in the workforce?

WADR: baloney. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 02:36:31 pm »
If I could I would post the entire Breitbart article.  Its a disgusting display of hate for America and Americans.  Wanting to shift billions away from workers into the pockets of corporations and Wall Street.  Using statistics saying that Americans have dropped out of the work force because of Opiates and Heroin.

GOP should be ashamed of itself.  They come to our neighborhoods and mailboxes begging for support.  Then they call us addicts and say we are not looking for work or wanting to take lower wage jobs they give to foreigners with a promise for citizenship.  And we as parents pay our hard earned money to our Universities to turn our kids into social experiments then turn them out into the business world to compete with people willing to work for dirt cheap with a promise to become American citizens.  And these Universities are pulling in money given to them by this government to teach them to hate themselves.  To believe they don't deserve to make a good wage for their good efforts to learn and be innovative.  Sickening.

This bill is a disgrace.

And to the GOP who I have voted for almost my entire adult life.  Secure our borders you idiots.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 02:40:40 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 02:38:34 pm »

huh?  that makes no sense at all
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 01:40:43 am »
huh?  that makes no sense at all

That's what I thought.  Phobias are irrational fears.  It isn't even about fear.  Its about politicians selling out Americans to cheap labor.  Truth is truth.  They want to keep Americans unemployed then call them all drug addicts that don't want to work.  That way it excuses them from screwing Americans.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 02:45:45 am »
 This story goes along with this one posted elsewhere:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,268179.msg1364348/topicseen.html#msg1364348

Guess there's a new Republican "meme" we're supposed to get on board with.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 05:18:25 am »
This story goes along with this one posted elsewhere:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,268179.msg1364348/topicseen.html#msg1364348

Guess there's a new Republican "meme" we're supposed to get on board with.

I'm disgusted.  Read the article.  If they are so great why didn't they stay in their own country and make it great?  Instead they come here and breed like rabbits and mooch off of Americans.