Author Topic: Impeach Trump’s Impeachers. They’re dirty and crooked as hell.  (Read 677 times)

rangerrebew

Impeach Trump’s Impeachers
They’re dirty and crooked as hell.
June 16, 2017
Daniel Greenfield

The rush to impeach President Trump is on by an opposition party that lacks the votes, evidence or legal basis for such a move. But since when did an illegal left-wing coup need any of those things?

No Dem has been more honest about the real motive for impeachment than Congressman Ted Lieu.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266995/impeach-trumps-impeachers-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:34:34 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Impeach Trump’s Impeachers. They’re dirty and crooked as hell.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 04:11:23 pm »
Those of us who study history see the same old games playing out over and over again.  Only the names and places change.

During the lead up to staging a coup or going to war the table must be first set.  Right this very minute the salad fork and spoon are already in place, the knife is on its way.  Whether you realize it or not, the table is being set against the Trump administration.

------

Canned Meat

Operation Canned Meat was devised by the most underrated Nazi of them all, Reinhard Heydrich.  Hitler had already annexed Austria and was amassing troops for the invasion of Poland.  He simply lacked some sort of reason he could sell to the rest of the world before he pulled the trigger for the invasion.  Heydrich provided the excuse for Hitler.

A group of Nazis were dressed in Polish military uniforms and went on a pre-planned rampage based upon a specific timetable planned right down to the very minute.   A few dead bodies were shipped in and placed in their appropriate locations, several buildings were set ablaze, and a fake Polish radio broadcast was sent out for the world to hear.  To those not in the know it appeared as if Poland itself was stirring up trouble.

Hitler feigned outrage and stated force must be met with force.  At 5:00 the next morning the tanks of the Blitzkrieg rolled across the border, 27 days later all of Poland was under Wehrmacht control.

------

Not a single day passes without another headline calling for the impeachment of Trump.  And wedged between those headlines are unveiled hints that his assassination would be a blessing for the entire world.  We tend to shrug them all off as just more examples of the Lunatic Left doing what lunatics do.

The fact that we shrug them off is the single biggest problem here - read your history books.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 04:54:06 pm »
He simply lacked some sort of reason he could sell to the rest of the world before he pulled the trigger for the invasion.

uh huh

Of Iraq.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 05:01:36 pm »
Playing defense will net the same old results.

I hope to see Trump fire the SP this week. Nows the time.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 05:15:35 pm »
Playing defense will net the same old results.

I hope to see Trump fire the SP this week. Nows the time.

He should.

All this impeachment talk smacks of sedition to me.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 06:02:31 pm »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 06:10:48 pm »
LOL

And then the royal unicorn mounted division is going to ride in and remove John McCain and Lindsey Graham..