Author Topic: ONE WORD keeps Islam problem out of Japan - Rev. Austin Miles  (Read 419 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
June 15, 2017
ONE WORD keeps Islam problem out of Japan
By Rev. Austin Miles

LONDON 6/14/17 – The United States, England and France are hotbeds of Muslim mayhem which includes murder, rape, theft and destruction as well as mooching from the people's taxes. Yes, the citizens of the countries they invade actually pay for all their expenses which is nuts!

Last night a high rise apartment building in London exploded into flames, killing several and sending scores to the hospital. At this moment they are still searching for bodies and the injured.

The media, grasping for any excuse to divert attention from Muslims, stated that the fires started when a refrigerator in a top floor apartment exploded. How's that again?

In all my years, 83 of them to be exact, I have NEVER heard of a refrigerator exploding and causing a fire. Plus at the same time, flames simultaneously exploded on several floors below. Simple knowledge of science should underscore the improbability of this.

(Since the first "reports" the story has changed to the fire starting in a 4th floor apartment. In this version it was not an "exploding refrigerator" that caused the fire – they quickly realized how ridiculous that claim was, so they then claimed it was a material put on the outside of the building that burst into flames. This is why I don't believe one word published by the Fake News Media.)

This all could have been prevented if these countries, drowning in stupidity, would have employed that ONE WORD (which will be revealed later in this story). And that is the word the one country free of Islamic chaos, Japan, lives by. First of all, the Japanese people respect and keep its traditions and customs. Get that? They do not allow the spread of alien religions or new cultures to take over established models of conduct. Those who visit there are expected to respect their culture and abide by THEIR rules.

Here is how Japan keeps Muslims at bay: We are grateful to journalist Leon Lunsky for gathering these stats for a story he wrote in a conservative publication:

1. A Muslim will never acquire citizenship in Japan. Japan is the only country that does not give citizenship to Muslims. It cannot be argued. Law is the law.

Continued: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/miles/170615

He enumerates 18 points, well said Reverend.

Online DB

Re: ONE WORD keeps Islam problem out of Japan - Rev. Austin Miles
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 03:57:35 am »
He enumerates 18 points, well said Reverend.

The first day I read reports of the fire starting on the 4th floor and it was a refrigerator. They use butane as refrigerant there which is highly flammable. An exploding refrigerator is not far fetched in that case. Below was a later report with more specifics.

"Mahad Egal, who lives on the fourth floor, led his wife and two young children to safety, reaching the ground floor at about 1.10am. Mr Egal said: “The fire started on the fourth floor. My neighbour told me it was his fridge that exploded."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/london-fire-latest-death-toll-set-rise-amid-grim-search-grenfell/