Author Topic: Joe Biden Claims He Almost Beat Up A Racist Congressman To Protect Obama  (Read 1099 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Claims He Almost Beat Up A Racist Congressman To Protect Obama

June 17, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Former VP Joe Biden has long ago abandoned his sad reality for a fantasy world in which he is President of the United States and a social justice king-fu ass-kicker. Since the election Crazy Joe can’t go a week without telling everyone that he would have beat Donald Trump, had he decided to run. He also fantasized about beating Trump physically during the campaign when he threatened to take him behind the gym and whoop his ass for being disrespectful to women. This delusion of having mad MMA skills showed up again recently when Biden claimed he almost beat the shit out of a Congresman who he felt had been racist to Barack Obama.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/joe-biden-claims-he-almost-beat-up-a-racist-congressman-to-protect-obama
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 08:59:41 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Eating a can of "whoop-ass" first, he might be able to whip Nazi Pelosi. *****rollingeyes*****

Online DB

Funny, I recall Biden talking about Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd and a "waitress sandwich" and that was a-okay... I guess it depends on who's doing the dessert...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What happened, Joe?  Didn't the Congressman agree with you that Obama is "the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy"?

Online LMAO

Well we should very easily verify this claim.

Can he name the congressman? My hunch is no
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

No one messes with Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org