Author Topic: Bowing to Social Justice Insanity, U.S. Army Prepares for Admission of Transgenders  (Read 3828 times)

Offline andy58-in-nh

Have you all heard of "Transhumanist Christians"?
No, but that's a great name for a band.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline roamer_1

Have you all heard of "Transhumanist Christians"?

I know all about it.
Being a Messianic, I am rather attuned to the Torah... and how it was broken before the Flood...
And how we are going there again right now...

As in the days of Noah.

Offline roamer_1

I should add that transgender is not the end of where this is all going, and @bigheadfred 's question is prescient...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I should add that transgender is not the end of where this is all going, and @bigheadfred 's question is prescient...

Nope. Pedophilia is the brass ring. With Leftists it's always about the kids. Just waiting for the 'transgenerational' or 'transageist'  as a new category of 'identity' to start popping up anytime now.

Rape too, especially with the Muslims. Anything that caters to that religion I expect they will try to make legal.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

Well good for you! I hope it is going well. I have tried to combine a compilation derived from many former articles, and that is not as easy as one would suppose - Sometimes, by the time you're done, it might as well have been a rewrite.
@roamer_1

That is what has happened.  When I start a new section, I think it will be easier than the last one, and it isn't.  It takes "blood, sweat, and tears" (well, not "tears") to complete each one.  When I work on it all day, I am exhausted from the mental work.  Now, back to this subject of this thread, however, if our military becomes an army of gays, the book becomes more and more important.

Offline roamer_1

Nope. Pedophilia is the brass ring. With Leftists it's always about the kids. Just waiting for the 'transgenerational' or 'transageist'  as a new category of 'identity' to start popping up anytime now.

Rape too, especially with the Muslims. Anything that caters to that religion I expect they will try to make legal.

Yep. Them that don't know history are doomed to repeat it... And they will drive this country, and possibly the whole world this time, right into the ground.

And it ends in human sacrifice and cannibalism.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

That is what has happened.  When I start a new section, I think it will be easier than the last one, and it isn't.  It takes "blood, sweat, and tears" (well, not "tears") to complete each one.  When I work on it all day, I am exhausted from the mental work.  Now, back to this subject of this thread, however, if our military becomes an army of gays, the book becomes more and more important.

I know exactly what you mean @Victoria33 . When my website was still up, I would have to go in and redo my tutorials from time to time... As tuts, they needed to be updated as technology changed... You would think it would be easy to replace 'zip drives and CD Roms' with 'thumb drives and DVDs', but it never worked out that way... even the screen capts would have to be revised.

And even that doesn't seem like a big deal, until you understand there were about 100 tuts to worry about! AUUUGH! Add in some minor site changes and formatting, and it was a winter project.

Keep om whangin on it... it'll come.
 888high58888

Offline RoosGirl

Can someone explain how, if there was an indefinite hold put on the allowance of transgenders, anyone is allowed to remain on the road of preparing for it?  For me there's a lot of info missing here.  Who authorized the continued preparation?  Who authorized the hold be put on the actual implementation?  Why aren't the people still preparing going to be disciplined by whoever put the hold?  Who are all the people who have the authorization to put a hold on this policy?

Offline Victoria33

Yep. Them that don't know history are doomed to repeat it... And they will drive this country, and possibly the whole world this time, right into the ground.

And it ends in human sacrifice and cannibalism.
@roamer_1

Every empire the world has known, failed.  The Roman Empire, spread itself too thin by conquering more land/people than they could control and finally those peoples revolted and Rome fell.  The English empire also conquered more land/people than they could serve, so they fell.  This country will fail because it can't keep giving more and more people "free stuff" - the tree of dollars will end up bare and revolt of the people wanting more will topple the government that is bankrupt.  We are already bankrupt, but normalcy bias won't allow people to believe it. 

I have lived so long I remember when government gave no money to people, no social security, nothing.  The poor were helped by churches and there were "Poor Farms" where the poor went to live and cultivate the land there to produce food.  There was a Poor Farm about 12 miles from our family home and people would make jokes about having to go to the Poor Farm to live. There were also "Vagabonds", homeless men, tramps, who wandered around, going to houses to ask for food.  I remember my Mom gathering food for Vagabonds who stopped by our house.  When this country collapses, there won't be jobs and people won't be able to help others as they will have nothing to give. That is the future I see for this country as history repeats itself.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Can someone explain how, if there was an indefinite hold put on the allowance of transgenders, anyone is allowed to remain on the road of preparing for it?  For me there's a lot of info missing here.  Who authorized the continued preparation?  Who authorized the hold be put on the actual implementation?  Why aren't the people still preparing going to be disciplined by whoever put the hold?  Who are all the people who have the authorization to put a hold on this policy?

I may be reading this wrong, but it appears to me to have been the Plan all along. Sorry about the formatting. link provided for the pdf.

https://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/Transgender-Implementation-Fact-Sheet.pdf

This is the html version of the file https://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/Transgender-Implementation-Fact-Sheet.pdf.
Google automatically generates html versions of documents as we crawl the web.

Page 1
Transgender Service Member Policy Implementation Fact Sheet
The Secretary’s announcement on open service by transgender individuals involves two key
documents. The first is a Directive Type Memorandum (DTM) that outlines Department policy
with respect to military service by transgender individuals. The second document is a
Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) detailing the procedures by which a serving
transgender Service member may transition gender. Both documents reflect the Department’s
finding that open service by transgender Service members, while being subject to the same
standards and procedures as other members with regard to their medical fitness for duty, physical
fitness, uniform and grooming, deployability, and retention, is consistent with military readiness.
Implementation Highlights
Today, the Department of Defense is ending the ban on transgender Americans serving in the
United States military:
• This policy was crafted through a comprehensive and inclusive process that included the
leadership of the Armed Services, medical and personnel experts across the Department,
transgender Service members, outside medical experts, advocacy groups, and the RAND
Corporation.
• Effective immediately, transgender Service members may serve openly, and they can no
longer be discharged or otherwise separated from the military solely for being
transgender individuals.
• These policies will be implemented in stages over the next 12 months—starting most
immediately with addressing the needs of current Service members and their
commanders, and followed by training for the entire force, and ultimately, beginning to
admit transgender recruits.
Starting today:
• Otherwise qualified Service members can no longer be involuntarily separated,
discharged, or denied reenlistment or continuation of service solely for being transgender
individuals.
No later than 90 days from today (October 1, 2016):
• The Department will issue a training handbook for commanders, transgender Service
members, and the force.
• The Department will issue medical guidance for providing transition related care to
transgender Service members.
• The Military Health System will be required to provide transgender Service members
with all medically necessary care related to gender transition, based on the guidance that
is issued.
Page 2
• Service members will be able to begin the process to officially change their gender in our
personnel management systems.
Next, over the 9 months that follow (October 2016 – June 2017):
• Based on detailed guidance and training materials that will be issued, the Services will
conduct training of the force—from commanders, to medical personnel, to the operating
forces, and recruiters.
Not later than 1 year from now (July 1, 2017):
• When the training of the force is complete, the military Services will begin accessing
transgender applicants who meet all standards—holding them to the same physical and
mental fitness standards as everyone else who wants to join the military.
• The gender identity of an otherwise qualified individual will not bar them from joining
the military, from admission to our Service Academies, or from participating in ROTC or
any other accession program.
• Our initial accession policy will require an individual to have completed any medical
treatment that their doctor has determined is necessary in connection with their gender
transition, and to have been stable in their preferred gender for 18 months, as certified by
their doctor, before they can enter the military.
• This standard will be reviewed no later than 24 months from July 1, 2016 to ensure it
reflects what more we learn as this is implemented, as well as the most updated medical
information.
Policy Highlights
• Service members with a diagnosis from a military medical provider indicating that gender
transition is medically necessary will be provided medical care and treatment for the
diagnosed medical condition, in the same manner as other medical care and treatment.
• Gender transition in the military begins when a Service member receives a diagnosis
from a military medical provider indicating that gender transition is medically necessary,
and concludes when the Service member’s gender marker is changed in the Defense
Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) and the Service member serves and is
recognized in the preferred gender.
• At that point, the Service member is responsible for meeting all applicable military
standards in the preferred gender and will use berthing, bathroom, and shower facilities
associated with their gender.
• Any discrimination against a Service member based on their gender identity is sex
discrimination and may be addressed through the Department’s equal opportunity
channels.
Page 3
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Victoria33
The Roman Empire...
The English empire also conquered more land/people than they could serve, so they fell.

Social engineering and the implementation thereof, i.e. free stuff without the actual monetary support, is conquering the people and will not serve, so we fall.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I wonder if there is some correlation with Traitor Manning to Traitoress Manning?

Offline RoosGirl

I may be reading this wrong, but it appears to me to have been the Plan all along. Sorry about the formatting. link provided for the pdf.

So, it's a direct policy from the previous Dept of Defense.  The current Dept of Defense, presumably directly from Sec of Defense Mattis, ordered that the policy be put on hold indefinitely.  Someone under him decided to continuing preparing, as though the policy was still in place, and there's no disciplinary action for that?  Sec Mattis has never struck me as someone that takes kindly to someone who disobeys a direct order.  Does anything make sense anymore?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
So, it's a direct policy from the previous Dept of Defense.  The current Dept of Defense, presumably directly from Sec of Defense Mattis, ordered that the policy be put on hold indefinitely.  Someone under him decided to continuing preparing, as though the policy was still in place, and there's no disciplinary action for that?  Sec Mattis has never struck me as someone that takes kindly to someone who disobeys a direct order.  Does anything make sense anymore?

They just celebrated LGBT month at the pentagon.  It isn't the agenda of Obama anymore.  It is Tillerson and Trump.........................

Read about Tillerson and the Boy Scouts

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 04:13:19 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

They just celebrated LGBT month at the pentagon.  It isn't the agenda of Obama anymore.  It is Tillerson and Trump.........................

Read about Tillerson and the Boy Scouts

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/

Oh yes, I know about Rex. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh yes, I know about Rex.

The guy seems to be very liberal.  Supporting gay agenda and Planned Parenthood.  Some Evangelicals did take Trump to task on the issue.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310129-evangelical-leader-blasts-tillerson-pick
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Then there are the Evangelicals who are leading their congregations into social equality hell.

Matthew 7:13-14Modern English Version (MEV)

The Narrow Gate

13 “Enter at the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who are going through it,  14 because small is the gate and narrow is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

http://religionnews.com/2017/01/26/colorado-congregation-joins-growing-list-of-lgbt-affirming-evangelical-churches/

I of course agree that all people are welcome in God’s church.   But I do not agree that people living in a sinful life should be welcome to be leaders in the church.  They have to first  give their sins to God so that He is able to transform their lives.  The Evangelical church is on the wrong road.  They are taking the wide road that is of the World.  We are not of this world but in it.

Any church that thinks it can ignore any portion of the Bible or affirm sin to be accepting is leading their congregations to the wide path of immorality.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

You are the only one who has questioned the odd and vague 'facts' in this article.  Congrats.  It made no sense to me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.