Author Topic: Mueller’s staff grows to 13, with ‘several more in the pipeline’  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller’s staff grows to 13, with ‘several more in the pipeline’

The scope of the special investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election has expanded to include potential obstruction of justice by the president.

By Darren Samuelsohn

06/16/2017 11:55 AM EDT

Special counsel Robert Mueller has added 13 attorneys — with more still to come — as his investigation quickly expands beyond potential collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign with Russia to potential obstruction of justice case by the president.

Mueller spokesman Peter Carr confirmed in an email Friday the total number of staffers working on the Russia probe, while adding “several more in the pipeline.”

Carr didn’t disclose the names of any of Mueller staffers beyond the ones who had previously been reported were on the Russia investigation squad — a prosecution team with experience going after everything from the Mafia and Enron to al Qaeda and President Richard Nixon.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/16/robert-mueller-investigation-staff-list-239638

Getting all his buds on the government payroll for a couple of years...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Who is controlling this budget?  There is not a DA office in the country that is immune to budget restraints.  Cut this guy off at $1 million.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
WTH is going on here? Starting to sound like the fix is in.
The Republic is lost.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Who is controlling this budget?  There is not a DA office in the country that is immune to budget restraints.  Cut this guy off at $1 million.

I'd wager you could limit it to $100 million and that would still only be the start.

He has a blank check and virtually unlimited power.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

Trump could take some lessons on filling staff positions to accomplish things.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn