Author Topic: BOOM!! Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE — Screaming “Goebbels Would Be Proud!” (VIDEO)  (Read 1282 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BOOM!! Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE — Screaming “Goebbels Would Be Proud!” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jun 16th, 2017 8:19 pm 111 Comments
PROTESTER INTERRUPTS TRUMP ASSASSINATION PLAY IN CENTRAL PARK!
SCREAMING “STOP LIBERAL VIOLENCE! — GOEBBELS WOULD BE PROUD! — YOU’RE A NAZI CROWD!!!”
The Shakespeare in the Park rendition of Julius Caesar is still scheduled to play this weekend in Central Park after the shooting of GOP Rep. Scalise by a devout Bernie Sanders supporter.

This year’s play “Julius Caesar” depicts President Donald Trump’s assassination.

Continued: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/breaking-protesters-interrupt-trump-assassination-play-rush-stage-screaming-goebbels-proud-video/

Posted at drudge, just reading up on this.

Offline bolobaby

BOOM!!

I'm not sure who the bigger idiots are: the people putting on the play, or the people who think "BOOM!!" in a headline is cool.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline DiogenesLamp

Posted at drudge, just reading up on this.

Good.  It's about time our side started fighting back.   It *is* propaganda.  The Whole Damned media system in this nation is a Liberal Propaganda weapon.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DB

Good.  It's about time our side started fighting back.   It *is* propaganda.  The Whole Damned media system in this nation is a Liberal Propaganda weapon.

So we are all vigilantes now?

You can't really complain about people blocking our free speech rights while at the same time block theirs. It is one thing to protest it, it is another to interrupt/silence it. Particularly on private property.

Offline TomSea

Totally agree, the play is Kathy Griffins' level raunch. Honestly, I am perplexed again that this is not seen as a fine act by everyone.

Offline TomSea

You can't really complain about people blocking our free speech rights while at the same time block theirs. It is one thing to protest it, it is another to interrupt/silence it. Particularly on private property.

Vigilantes or  exercising the right to free speech? I say the latter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The theater has a perfect right to put on their play and the patrons have a perfect right to tell them what they think of it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:19:06 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

Vigilantes or  exercising the right to free speech? I say the latter.

Of course you do.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Particularly on private property.

There are parts of Central Park that are private property?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

The theater has a perfect right to put on their play and the patrons have a perfect right to tell them what they think of it.

So the next time you're at the theater/movies/lecture and some leftest stands up and interrupts the presentation that you paid for it is all good with you...

This is the Trump affect in a nutshell.

Offline DB

There are parts of Central Park that are private property?

Sorry. Didn't realize it wasn't in a private theater somewhere.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Good grief.
 ****sheep**** ****sheep****

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sorry. Didn't realize it wasn't in a private theater somewhere.

If it was on private property I would be in full agreement with you.  But, with taxpayers funding this on public property,

Add the fact that Time Warner Cable is also funding it too as a government sanctioned monopoly?

I say more power to 'em.  I hope they do it every night.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:49:20 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Perhaps if we ask real nice and wait our turn the lefties will give us conservatives a chance to exercise our rights.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Yes, but I understand the play is funded, at least partially, by a grant from the NEA.

They have a right to put it on but I don't want to pay for it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline rodamala

BOOM!!

I'm not sure who the bigger idiots are: the people putting on the play, or the people who think "BOOM!!" in a headline is cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSPy6ZJ7MyA

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
BOOM!!

Thank you.

That has to be  the dumbest most overused linguistic slobber of all time.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I may find it despicable, but they have a right to put the play on. The critics, including those around the site have a right to pan the performance, too. Freedom of speech is not freedom from being offended, and it is difficult to demand the Right if it is denied to others.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, but I understand the play is funded, at least partially, by a grant from the NEA.

They have a right to put it on but I don't want to pay for it.
I don't want to fund it, either, not did I want to fund Mapplethorpe's displays of religious disrespect, among other things.

Get the government out of the art business, with the exceptions of contests for stamps and the like.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis