Author Topic: Media To America: Don't Politicize An Obvious Act Of Political Violence  (Read 326 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Scott Greer
Deputy Editor
10:17 PM 06/14/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/media-to-america-dont-politicize-an-obvious-act-of-political-violence/

In the span of a few weeks, two crazed Bernie Sanders supporters have committed acts of violence against innocent Americans.

In May, Jeremy Christian stabbed and killed two men after berating two Muslim women on a Portland, Oregon, train.

On Wednesday, James Hodgkinson opened fire on a congressional Republican baseball practice and wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and others.

The big difference between the two events is that only one was seized upon as a disturbing example of the rising political violence in the nation — the incident the media was able to pin on the Right.

Christian’s stabbing was depicted as a deliberate act of white supremacist terror — despite the culprit’s past support for left-wing causes, his desire to murder all Trump supporters and Jeff Sessions and the fact his victims were fellow white males. (RELATED: Portland Killer Is An Anti-Circumcision, Bernie Sanders Supporter)

President Trump was inevitably blamed for the violence and was even castigated for taking too long to condemn it. The apparently insufficient condemnation was so infuriating to journalists that they used the president’s reaction to the London Bridge jihadi attack to revive their fury over Portland.

Meanwhile, many of these same folks in media and politics are now strongly urging all Americans to not politicize an avowed leftist trying to assassinate Republican politicians. Suddenly the people who whip up outrage any time a story pops out that fits their narratives transformed themselves into simply wanting social harmony and decency after an attack — a response we usually only see after Islamic terror.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline anubias

Wow.  I missed the Jeremy Christian murders. 

Offline LMAO

It was fun for the left and the media to tie Sara Palin and the TEA Party to acts of violence that had nothing to do or no connection to either group when BHO was president.

Now, when acts of violence are committed by their fellow travelers against those that disagree with them, they all of a sudden demand no politicization of the events?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy