Author Topic: (Commentary) Dan Bongino: How leftist philosophy fuels political violence  (Read 389 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Dan Bongino: How leftist philosophy fuels political violence

One cannot make sense of Wednesday’s atrocious shooting of GOP Congressman Steve Scalise, La., without understanding the philosophical thinking behind it, says CRTV personality and former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino.....

.....The problem is not necessarily a partisan one, Bongino explained, but a philosophical one. The key thing to understand, he says, is “critical theory” – a strain of philosophy which “has infected the far-Left portion of the Democrat Party … "

What this theory does, Bongino explained, is convince people that political discourse is not one about good and bad ideas, but about good and bad people, which has led to some people on the far-Left embracing and normalizing violence and intimidation against one’s political opponents.

“It teaches their followers … this idea that this is not a battle of political ideas, it’s a battle of good and bad people,” Bongino explained. “And the bad people are the Republicans and they need to be taken out.”....

“The very essence of our constitutional republic is at stake if something doesn’t change,” Bongino concluded. “You cannot have one side that insists the other side are morally evil human beings … they’re arguing the Laffer Curve!”........

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/dan-bongino-how-leftist-philosophy-fuels-political-violence
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

Leftism is driven by envy.  "Somebody is better off than me because they cheated, or they have 'privilege'."

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Leftism is driven by envy.  "Somebody is better off than me because they cheated, or they have 'privilege'."

Hillary Clinton in fact gave a 'white privilege' speech  at Al Sharpton's National Action Network Convention.  It is people like her who incites racism and class envy in the left.  Right now she IS the biggest reason why the left continues to believe that the GOP is full of angry rich white people who are out to get the poor and disadvantaged.  She IS the one who continues to play the victim card.  She has absolutely no shame.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/hillary-clinton-white-people-need-recognize-our-privilege
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.