Author Topic: BRAND NEW Illegal Immigration Numbers Reveal Trump’s Shocking IMPACT On Border  (Read 508 times)

rangerrebew

BRAND NEW Illegal Immigration Numbers Reveal Trump’s Shocking IMPACT On Border
11 Jun, 2017 by Just An American

You know what you call a 59% drop in illegals across the southern border? A good start. Thank you Mr. President and Border Patrol… keep up the good work. Still waiting for that wall, though.

An analysis by the Daily Caller News Foundation found that from February through May in 2016, 188,000 people were caught attempting to illegally enter the United States from Mexico. During the same period in 2017, only 76,000 were captured or deemed inadmissible, a decline of 59 percent.

In May alone, the number caught in 2017 was less than half (19,967) that recorded in 2016 (55,442), a truly remarkable turnaround considering Trump’s much-talked-about border wall has still yet to be financed by Congress.

“They’ve done more than any administration in the history of the world,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton told the Daily Caller.

http://rightwingnews.com/donald-trump/brand-new-illegal-immigration-numbers-reveal-trumps-shocking-impact-border/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:43:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good to see the Border Patrol back to doing their jobs.

But think how much easier those jobs would be with an effective border wall in place...

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
 :thumbsup2:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All of which serves to confirm what many of us here have been saying for a long time!  "We don't need more laws!  We just need to enforce the ones we have!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All of which serves to confirm what many of us here have been saying for a long time!  "We don't need more laws!  We just need to enforce the ones we have!"
QFT! 888high58888
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis