Author Topic: Democrat Hakeem Jeffries Says, ‘Every Racist In America Voted For Donald Trump’  (Read 584 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Hakeem Jeffries Says, ‘Every Racist In America Voted For Donald Trump’

June 14, 2017| by Brian Anderson

New York Rep. Hakeem Jeffries has already accused the White House of being infested by Jim Crow’s “nieces and nephews” and now he’s going after the rest of the country. In a crazy speech the black democrat said that “Every racist in America voted for Donald Trump.” It seems like perhaps a racially charged generalization like that is racist in of itself, but democrats and black people are exempt from the rules of racism.

I’m not really sure what the purpose of Jeffries’ speech was, but he started things off on the House floor bitching that Trump “perpetrated the racist lie that Barack Obama was not born in this country.” He didn’t mention Hillary Clinton who actually started the rumors that Obama was not a natural-born US citizen, but again the rules of racism favor the liberals.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/democrat-hakeem-jeffries-says-every-racist-in-america-voted-for-donald-trump
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 11:46:21 am by rangerrebew »

Offline The_Reader_David

Not true:  either "racist" is Newspeak and means "white person", in which case I know a lot of white folk who didn't vote for Trump, or it's English, in which case all the members of La Raza and every person of African ancestry who has a "get whitey" attitude are racists, and although I don't know any personally, there's pretty strong evidence most of them voted for Hillary.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Applewood

I could say all the black people who voted for Obama were racist too.  But as we've all been told, black people are immune from racidm.