Author Topic: Baltimore and Chicago are in a race to the bottom, murder-wise  (Read 385 times)

rangerrebew

Baltimore and Chicago are in a race to the bottom, murder-wise

Jazz ShawPosted at 10:41 am on June 13, 2017

The temperature is going up across most of the nation this month, and I mean that literally as well as in the figurative arena of political combat. And when the thermometer gets into the 90s in some of America’s larger urban centers it seems to bring out the worst in people. That was certainly the case in Chicago, where residents witnessed yet another weekend with near record numbers of shootings and murders. (Associated Press)

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/06/13/baltimore-chicago-race-bottom-murder-wise/
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 10:58:43 am by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

Re: Baltimore and Chicago are in a race to the bottom, murder-wise
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 11:26:19 am »
Since the police cut back their presence in Baltimore and the murder rate subsequently skyrocketed, I haven't heard much from the usual race vultures (BLM, etc.) about the police hunting down and murdering black males.
Of course any sane person knows the truth....black males hunt down and murder other  black males. But truth is a rarity in public discourse these days. I'd love to hear Trump say something about it.