Author Topic: New York Votes To Make Yelling At A Cab Driver A Hate Crime  (Read 384 times)

rangerrebew

New York Votes To Make Yelling At A Cab Driver A Hate Crime

June 12, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Hate crimes in general are stupid. They take something that is already a crime and make it a double crime based on a person’s thoughts. They don’t actually prevent crime and the application of the laws are selective and racist. With that in mind, New York is leading the way in even more useless hate crime legislation to protect cab drivers. Yes, NY now considers people who drive cabs to be an oppressed minority in need of government protection.

DNAinfo reports on New York’s efforts to out-liberal California:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/new-york-votes-to-make-yelling-at-a-cab-driver-a-hate-crime
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 03:11:37 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: New York Votes To Make Yelling At A Cab Driver A Hate Crime
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 03:26:39 pm »
The bill puts taxi drivers on a par with bus drivers, subway personnel, and train personnel. I.e., assaulting a taxi driver would get you up to seven years. 

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 03:31:48 pm »
It is downtreand so I'm guessing just yelling at a cab driver really doesn't qualify as a hate crime.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 03:33:18 pm »
Well there's a crime I'll never be convicted of.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 03:38:52 pm »
New York Votes To Make Yelling At A Cab Driver A Hate Crime

While conducting a nightly government sponsored POTUS assassination is not.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.