Author Topic: Karl Rove is done with Trump (snip)  (Read 2706 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Karl Rove is done with Trump (snip)
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2017, 08:37:42 pm »
Whatever.  Another self-defensive snowflake.  Whatever.

Another person tired of hearing an endless iteration of "I *HATE*  Trump"  disguised by using different words for the exact same concept.   

We've heard you.  We've heard  you endlessly.   We continue to hear you endlessly.   You are being called out for constant bellyaching,  not because we are afraid of what you have to say,  but because we are fed up hearing the same old crap repeated over and over and over and over and over and over again. 

It's nagging,  and I don't think any of us likes being nagged. 

Trump is president.  Get the F*** over it! 

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:03:21 pm by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2017, 08:58:13 pm »
Heh, if Rove is done with Trump, then I'm done with him. Actually, I have been for a long time. That RINO needs to take a bench seat and Fox News needs to dump him. He played no part in getting Trump elected, none whatsoever. The guy's irrelevant
But his type keep getting recycled. Dick Morris is another. Glenn Beck is another. Pat Buchanan is another.

They come, they go. Some are way better, than others. They are professional commentators and analysts.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2017, 09:02:27 pm »

It's nagging,  and I don't think any of us likes being nagged. 

Trump is president.  Get the F*** over it!

To a nevertrumper it's Trump only won because he ran against Hillary Clinton.  If he ran unopposed, he would have lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2017, 10:26:48 pm »
But his type keep getting recycled. Dick Morris is another. Glenn Beck is another. Pat Buchanan is another.

They come, they go. Some are way better, than others. They are professional commentators and analysts.

Yes.  Don't try to get between any of them and a mike.  They still think they're relevant.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.