Author Topic: U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Releases Statement Recognizing ‘LGBTI Pride Month’  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

OK, good for you but I like her articles.  I don't care what a writer looks like if they are right and she is.

No she's not. She's a stupid idiot. First off she whines that Trumps base might be upset over this. How in the hell does she know? She is a McMuffin ass kisser and devout Deranged Donny hater. She has no clue. Secondly she totally IGNORES the fact that Trump nominated Mark Greene as Sec of Army. Does that sound like he is picking people for the military that are into the gay agenda? It sure as shit doesn't.

Offline RoosGirl

No she's not. She's a stupid idiot. First off she whines that Trumps base might be upset over this. How in the hell does she know? She is a McMuffin ass kisser and devout Deranged Donny hater. She has no clue. Secondly she totally IGNORES the fact that Trump nominated Mark Greene as Sec of Army. Does that sound like he is picking people for the military that are into the gay agenda? It sure as shit doesn't.

And yet here we are with a whole XYZ Pride month at Dept of State headed by a Trump appointee.  Fact is, the gov't and especially the fed gov't has no business being involved with such a thing.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

And yet here we are with a whole XYZ Pride month at Dept of State headed by a Trump appointee. 

Yes, but the author is ugly.  Try to keep up.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And yet here we are with a whole XYZ Pride month at Dept of State headed by a Trump appointee.  Fact is, the gov't and especially the fed gov't has no business being involved with such a thing.

Exactly that cannot be disputed.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The world is falling down on their knees in worship of the gay agenda?  Yes it appears so.  June is flowers, birds, hikes in the mountains, baby calves in the fields.  Newness of life.  Not gay sex.

Matt 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be (KJV)

It is written.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Precisely.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline montanajoe

That's because the military has become so small. It used to be that nearly everyone had relatives with military service or had themselves worn the uniform.

If Mattis is doing anything about this situation then he's doing so indirectly so as not to create a public disturbance. And there is probably nothing he can do at this time.

I think that is the basic problem. When I served and even with Vietnam running down there was a majority in this country that understood that the military gave us our freedom. Today folks think chocolate milk comes from brown  cows....

This ignorance is going to bite us in the ass big time...I only hope and pray the nation will survive.

Offline Chosen Daughter

And it looks like Tillerson was also busy corrupting the Boy Scouts with his gay agenda before he became one of Trumps best people.

As previously reported, Tillerson, a former president of the Boy Scouts of America, was stated to be instrumental in the organization’s decision to allow openly homosexual scouts and leaders.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:07:38 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Matt 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be (KJV)

It is written.

Amen