Author Topic: Violence promised, violence delivered at anti-Shariah rallies  (Read 373 times)

rangerrebew

Violence promised, violence delivered at anti-Shariah rallies
Most peaceful, but fists, jugs of rotten milk fly when leftists attack
Published: 12 hours ago

With speakers at Saturday’s anti-Shariah rallies already receiving death threats, it was no surprise that the events were marred by violence in several of the 28 cities where they were held.

The “March Against Shariah” was organized by Act for America, a counterterrorism organization opposed to the implementation of Islamic law within the U.S.

“This is a march against Shariah law and for human rights. Our nation is built on the freedom of religion — a pillar of our democracy — which we must always respect, protect, and honor. However many aspects of Shariah law run contrary to basic human rights and are completely incompatible with our laws and our democratic values,” the organization said in a statement on its website.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/violence-promised-violence-delivered-at-anti-shariah-rallies/#C04B2ZTrs1YPAExm.99

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Violence promised, violence delivered at anti-Shariah rallies
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 11:35:21 am »
I didn't think I would see the day when liberals would oppose pro-women movements
Countdown to Resignation

Wingnut

Re: Violence promised, violence delivered at anti-Shariah rallies
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 01:15:19 pm »
I didn't think I would see the day when liberals would oppose pro-women movements

If a conservative organizes it.  A liberal will oppose it.  It's SOP today.