Author Topic: Feminist Blog Post: When Will Wonder Woman Be A ‘Fat Femme Woman Of Color’?  (Read 1153 times)

rangerrebew

Feminist Blog Post: When Will Wonder Woman Be A ‘Fat Femme Woman Of Color’?
10 Jun, 2017 by Just An American

Wow…is there any end to the “stupid” these liberal feminist not so womanly women are spreading? It’s so far past obnoxious, now it’s just making the planet very difficult to live on. Now this blog post from Ms. Magazine decides they are going to criticize the new wonder Woman film because the title character is not fat, femme, or a woman of color.

Forget that the movie portrays a woman has being kind, valiant, brave, and full of love for mankind. I guess none of that matters or represents women of the world unless she is fat, femme, or a woman of color? They also have a problem with the character being played by an attractive, white woman, regardless of whether or not she looks spot on the character in the popular comic book that the very film is inspired by.

I swear these women have made a life of simply sitting around looking for the next opportunity to be offended. Freaking cowards.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/feminist-blog-post-will-wonder-woman-fat-femme-woman-color/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:24:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well, it sure gets my vote .... in any color    88devil

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Of course they're whining. It's a brilliant movie, universally praised, with one hell of a lead actress that's on course to be the biggest movie of the summer.

Hard to play culture victim after that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Not sure what the photo of a Bushman woman has to do with this topic. 

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Introducing Nubia, the black Wonder Woman, first appearance Wonder Woman #204 (January 1973).

These SJWs really need to learn some history.  Or herstory.  One of them.   **nononono*
Let it burn.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Screw the feminists and their 'intersectional' crap. Gal Gadot is one damn fine looking woman.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:01:07 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline The_Reader_David

If the whinny feminist isn't happy with the female superheros the comic book industry has generated, let her learn the requisite skills in writing and graphic design and put out her own comic series.  Oh, wait, that takes actual work, and, if it's going to be successful enough to be picked up by Hollywood some talent as well, something writing a whinny feminist blog doesn't require.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline goatprairie

After some years of trying to cover it up, some intrepid journalist revealed that a very large pct. of the early radical feminists were man-hating lesbians. Not too surprising. 
What really got many of them upset was the fact that (hold on to your hats) males liked to look at attractive females.   Many of these less than beautiful feminists constantly railed about the "male gaze" and how demeaning and awful it was that men liked to look at shapely, pretty women.
So you have a certain percentage of the radical feminists who really believe that men should be attracted to obese, homely women as much as pretty, curvy females.
That will never happen.  Women aren't exactly attracted to fat, short, ugly males either. That's a fact of life that will never change. There will never be a movie made with a character like Wonder Woman as a less than highly attractive female....no male is going to want to watch a movie like that.
So again we have liberal/leftists, as usual,  unable to face reality.  Enjoy their misery while you can.  :2popcorn:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 10:46:21 am by goatprairie »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Not sure what the photo of a Bushman woman has to do with this topic.

Com' on silly.

Picture this. Bu' sh'  Man Woman is the topic.  ^-^
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley