Exclusive Content > Research

Ann Coulter

<< < (2/5) > >>

DB:
I'm not much of a fan of hers, but I do like watching liberal heads explode when dealing with her...

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: 240B on June 11, 2017, 07:56:19 am ---Hey! Anorexic Ann! I got something for you. Take the hint!

--- End quote ---
Careful, that's a bacon double, and she might OD.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: LastJedi on June 11, 2017, 06:44:01 am ---I wanted to start a topic on Ann Coulter. What do the people here think of her? Honestly, it really annoys me when Fox News brings her on and calls her "conservative commentator" when she's no such conservative. She was all for the establishment candidates. She was behind Bush, then McCain, and then Romney. I wouldn't go so far as to call her a conservative. I do wish that the folks on Fox, mainly Sean Hannity, would stop bringing her on. Personally, just can never seem to stand her.

What do you guys think?

--- End quote ---
She's good at throwing bombs, really. I just think the closer the election gets, the more she gets disoriented and likely to fling them willy-nilly. She seems to have a thing for Northeast Liberal types, too, which is a pity.

240B:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on June 11, 2017, 09:01:12 am ---Careful, that's a bacon double, and she might OD.

--- End quote ---

True. That one burger would be more calories than she has consumed in all of 2017.

Silver Pines:

--- Quote from: LastJedi on June 11, 2017, 06:44:01 am ---I wanted to start a topic on Ann Coulter. What do the people here think of her? Honestly, it really annoys me when Fox News brings her on and calls her "conservative commentator" when she's no such conservative. She was all for the establishment candidates. She was behind Bush, then McCain, and then Romney. I wouldn't go so far as to call her a conservative. I do wish that the folks on Fox, mainly Sean Hannity, would stop bringing her on. Personally, just can never seem to stand her.

What do you guys think?

--- End quote ---

@LastJedi

Welcome to TBR!

I think Coulter is an opportunist above all.  I used to have her books, but when she said she didn't care if Trump did abortions in the White House, I was done with her. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version