Exclusive Content > Research

Ann Coulter

(1/5) > >>

LastJedi:
I wanted to start a topic on Ann Coulter. What do the people here think of her? Honestly, it really annoys me when Fox News brings her on and calls her "conservative commentator" when she's no such conservative. She was all for the establishment candidates. She was behind Bush, then McCain, and then Romney. I wouldn't go so far as to call her a conservative. I do wish that the folks on Fox, mainly Sean Hannity, would stop bringing her on. Personally, just can never seem to stand her.

What do you guys think?

EC:
She's about as popular here as itching powder in a jock strap.  :smokin:

MOD4:
A protocol heads up. The politics, national news, and world news sections are reserved for sourced articles, in the main. I have moved your topic into the Research section, as best fit.

Welcome in.

Sighlass:
She is sorta like a guy going to the bathroom, she usually gets it right, but about every 6th time, there is some messy cleanup involved.

Likes... in conversation Ann is willing to take on liberals often in hostile environments like few can (and get away with it) ... unless they are coming at her with a cream pie. She is also quick witted and can think on her feet. She still is a pretty lady for her age.

Dislikes.... Coulter talks a good strong conservative talk up untill it gets crunch time, then sacrifices all credibility joining with whatever RINO gets the nod. IOWs party (and winning) is more important than principle.

240B:
Hey! Anorexic Ann! I got something for you. Take the hint!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version