Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Suggests Trump’s Sleeping Habits Are Grounds For Impeachment  (Read 738 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi Suggests Trump’s Sleeping Habits Are Grounds For Impeachment

June 9, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Testimony from former FBI director James Comey yesterday pretty much crushed democrats hopes of bringing down Donald Trump. Not only did the Trump/Russia collusion narrative get busted, Comey provided no evidence of obstruction of justice or any other wrongdoing by the President. The problem is, democrats were geared up for an impeachment and they have a hard time letting things go. Luckily they have bold leadership in House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi who said that Trump is unfit to serve because he doesn’t get enough sleep.

At this point you can’t possibly be shocked at the stupidity of the left. This is a real thing that happened. The AP reports:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/nancy-pelosi-suggests-trumps-sleeping-habits-are-grounds-for-impeachment
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:50:36 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Are sleeping habits under high crimes or misdemeanors? :whistle:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Misdemeanours.

It's hard to sleep when you're high.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pelosi is a senile old biddy. why anyone takes her seriously is beyond me. She is insane. The wheel is still turning, but the hamster is dead.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

If you give her a penny for her thoughts, you get change back.

Offline NavyCanDo

As much as I despise that hag, I despise fake news or click-bait headlines even more. She is complaining about his odd hour tweeting habits, which many of us on the Right wish he would quit doing. But in the story the the hag does not suggest it is grounds for impeachment. That one is on the writer of the story.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's in the penumbra of her remarks.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Pelosi 's multiple face lifts should be grounds for her impeachment.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

As much as I despise that hag, I despise fake news or click-bait headlines even more. She is complaining about his odd hour tweeting habits, which many of us on the Right wish he would quit doing. But in the story the the hag does not suggest it is grounds for impeachment. That one is on the writer of the story.

I forgot.  That is right out of Downtrend's "Headline Stylebook"

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I was reading an article earlier about that very subject. The gist of the matter was that it seems covfefe obvious that there are times when Trump is tweeting without thinking. Ergo, what if one night at 3:30am he posts something stupid, or some lame attempted 'joke', that gets us into a war? Trump does not seem to grasp that he is not some stupid teenager tweeting from his mother's basement. His words have power. Massive, Global, power.

I would be in favor of Congress passing a rule that all communications from Trump to Twitter have to be posted on the POTUS twitter account. He can still post all he wants, but since he is an 'official' (to say the least), all of his posts have to come from official channels.

Trump's Twitter addiction affects us all. He needs to be held to account for his behavior. What he is doing is childish and irresponsible. He has been lucky so far that nothing really, really, serious has happened yet. But his luck can't last forever. Eventually he is almost certainly going to 'tweet' something that is going to get him, and potentially all of us, in the middle of a nuclear blast. And that, my friends, is 'exactly' what those on the Left are counting on.

The Liberals/Progressive/Democrat/Communists/Muslims are giddy with Trump's tweeting. Because they know. They are counting the tweets until he makes a mistake. It's only a matter of time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.