Author Topic: Trump: I'm '100 percent' willing to testify under oath  (Read 435 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I'm '100 percent' willing to testify under oath
« on: June 09, 2017, 07:47:32 pm »
Trump: I'm '100 percent' willing to testify under oath
By Brandon Carter - 06/09/17 03:18 PM EDT

President Trump says he would “100 percent” be willing to say under oath that he did not ask former FBI Director James Comey for his loyalty.

"One hundred percent. ... I would be glad to tell him [special counsel Robert Mueller] exactly what I told you,” Trump said at a press conference at the White House on Friday.

This breaking news story will be updated.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337165-trump-im-100-percent-willing-to-testify-under-oath
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Trump: I'm '100 percent' willing to testify under oath
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 07:50:26 pm »
Meanwhile his attorneys......

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 07:52:56 pm »
I sincerely hope Trump doesn't agree to testify under oath. There is no need.

If he does the media will parse every syllable and as much as he shoots from the hip they will find an inconsistency to hang him with. Its almost unavoidable.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 08:25:27 pm »
Another source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/09/donald-trump-james-comey-jeff-sessions-russia/102665856/

Didn't turn out so well for the last president that testified under oath, stick with twitter President Trump, it's safer.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 09:03:34 pm »
   Didn't turn out so well for the last president that testified under oath, stick with twitter President Trump, it's safer.

Shouldn't do Twitter either.  I'm reasonably sure his attorneys advised him to be quiet on this subject.  Good attorneys will do that if there is even the most remote possibility a client could be in legal trouble.  One of these days he's going to post something self-incriminating on Twitter.  And no matter how much he may try, nothing disappears from da interwebs.  Could come back to bite him in the bum.