Author Topic: Former attorney general: Lynch made Justice Department 'an arm of the Clinton campaign'  (Read 275 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Former attorney general: Lynch made Justice Department 'an arm of the Clinton campaign'

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Friday accused former President Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch of turning the Justice Department into "an arm of the [Hillary] Clinton campaign."

"What makes it egregious is the fact – and I think it's obvious that it is a fact – that the attorney general of the United States was adjusting the way the department talked about its business, so as to coincide with the way the Clinton campaign talked about that business," Mukasey said on Newsmax TV.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/337152-former-attorney-general-lynch-made-justice-department-an-arm-of
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:42:01 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes indeed! And she SHOULD be made to account for that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Hallelujah!! A single Republican with a pair, to step out into the media and call the Obama administration for what it obviously was.

Rush is on the radio, this minute, asking "where were the Republicans" last night? On the Comey-Lynch-Clinton bias.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln