Author Topic: CNN’s King Admits Media Will Bury Comey’s ‘Damning Account’ of Lynch’s Behavior on Hillary  (Read 796 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s King Admits Media Will Bury Comey’s ‘Damning Account’ of Lynch’s Behavior on Hillary
By Curtis Houck | June 8, 2017 3:52 PM EDT

While the Comey hearing into Russia was and remains a big story, CNN’s John King admitted Thursday afternoon that the media will not give much (if any) attention to Jim Comey stating that he was disturbed by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch telling him in the midst of the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal that he should refer to it as “a matter,” not “an investigation.”

“A number of significant things. One, this won't get much attention because it's in the rearview mirror but a pretty damming account from Jim Comey there about Loretta Lynch, the former Attorney General in the Obama administration and her handling of the Clinton e-mail investigation. It won’t get much attention, but that was pretty damning,” King admitted.

more
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2017/06/08/cnns-king-admits-media-will-bury-comeys-damning-account-lynchs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

This about our lying, dangerous, treacherous current president.

Wingnut

This about our lying, dangerous, treacherous current president.

Get some help.  The hate is eating you alive.

Offline skeeter

Its not entirely in the 'rearview mirror' because it gives insight into Comey's inequitable treatment of the two most recent administrations and what might be his motives behind his recent actions pertaining to Trump.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
CNN’s King Admits Media Will Bury Comey’s ‘Damning Account’ of Lynch’s Behavior on Hillary

Again, more proof that the MSM is engaged in criminal manipulation of the news cycle.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The biggest revelations yesterday were Comey's leaking, acquiescence to following shady orders from Lynch, and his failure to state that Trump was NOT under investigation. Comey is nothing but a political player and a confused, queasy, concerned, disturbed, stunned and nauseous one at that.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Again, more proof that the MSM is engaged in criminal manipulation of the news cycle.

And we should thank God for the likes of Sara Carter, John Solomon, and Sharrl Attkinson!

http://circa.com/
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 02:21:52 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

I keep telling people that the Media's censorship of news stories is how they influence elections.   This is the primary source of Democrat power in this nation.   

As Iowahawk said: 

"Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving."

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I keep telling people that the Media's censorship of news stories is how they influence elections.   This is the primary source of Democrat power in this nation.   

As Iowahawk said: 

"Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving."

Yep!  Next to the entrenched and unfireable beauracrats in Washington they are public enemy number one in my book!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien