Author Topic: Boom! Circa News Says More Meetings Between Comey and Loretta Lynch Are Going to Come to Light Soon  (Read 8785 times)

Offline BigU

• Dude
You can say that again!  And again ! And Again ...
Then say it one more time just to pissemoff!
BigU

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I keep hearing grumblings of a Hitlerly comeback.  If the GOP was smart, they need to press this one, and get Comey to explain the little miraculous tarmac visit between WJC and Lynch, and how this interplayed with her lack of an indictment.

Time to put the dagger into the Clinton machine once and for all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I keep hearing grumblings of a Hitlerly comeback.  If the GOP was smart, they need to press this one, and get Comey to explain the little miraculous tarmac visit between WJC and Lynch, and how this interplayed with her lack of an indictment.

888high58888  888high58888  888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

:amen:

Offline beandog

@Bigun

Okay, assuming that...why am I reluctant to accept it?

And what does that have to do with the concept that you either read the NYT or some rag like Gateway Pundit?
So tell us exactly what news source you believe to be trustworthy? 

Silver Pines

Not addressed to me but my curiosity demands that I ask what would you have Trump do beyond what he has done and continues to do?

@Bigun

Like I said upthread, I would have him quit with the kneejerk, reactive tweets to everything he views as an attack on his ego, and to focus on his job.

Silver Pines

Maybe a bit more attention is needed @CatherineofAragon

No, I'm fine, thanks.

@Right_in_Virginia

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Like I said upthread, I would have him quit with the kneejerk, reactive tweets to everything he views as an attack on his ego, and to focus on his job.

@CatherineofAragon

OK! Now what else?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Because you apparently have failed to fully come to grips with the FACT that the NY Times has become nothing more than the propaganda arm of the DNC!

@Bigun, yelling with caps and exclamation points isn't necessary to converse with me.

Where did I indicate that I haven't "come to grips" with the fact that the Times is leftwing?  Can you show me? 

Silver Pines

I hope you don't think the two (shut up and get to work) are mutually exclusive.  Trump will never shut up.  It is not in his DNA.

However, he has gotten to work with quite a bit of success that should be acknowledged.

@Emjay

Well, then his mouth, or fingers, will continue to sidetrack him and to create drama when he should be focusing on the country's business.

Silver Pines

So tell us exactly what news source you believe to be trustworthy?

@beandog

You gonna play Katie Couric to my Sarah Palin, lol?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun, yelling with caps and exclamation points isn't necessary to converse with me.

Where did I indicate that I haven't "come to grips" with the fact that the Times is leftwing?  Can you show me?

My apologies!  I took your post originating this exchange as an indicator of that. I'm sure others did as well!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Explain.

@CatherineofAragon

Other than stopping the tweeting what else would you have him do that he has not done or is doing?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Emjay

Well, then his mouth, or fingers, will continue to sidetrack him and to create drama when he should be focusing on the country's business.

@CatherineofAragon

Sorry but I disagree with you about that.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

Yes!  I already acknowledged that.  And I also agreed that he will probably continue to do it.  I also agreed that he would be better off not doing it.

So.  Can we get past that and agree that MOST of the time he is focusing on the country's business.  I like his attitude on stuff.  Attitude is a start.

He wants to protect us from illegal immigrants with evil intent and is trying to do so.
He wants conservative judges on the bench and has nominated a lot of them.
His appointees, like Betsy DeVos are doing good work.
Staying out of the Paris accord was a good thing.

His faults are obvious but obsessing about them is not helping our agenda right now.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

My apologies!  I took your post originating this exchange as an indicator of that. I'm sure others did as well!

@Bigun

Thanks.  I don't know why anyone would have inferred it from what I posted.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Other than stopping the tweeting what else would you have him do that he has not done or is doing?

@Bigun

I answered your question.  Are you asking a second one? 

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Sorry but I disagree with you about that.

@Bigun

Perfectly fine.  But it's hard for me to understand how anyone could objectively fail to recognize that Trump does create a lot of his own problems with his impulsiveness.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Bigun

Perfectly fine.  But it's hard for me to understand how anyone could objectively fail to recognize that Trump does create a lot of his own problems with his impulsiveness.

Maybe I didn't agree firmly enough. 

No one would think less of you if you made a few posts that didn't mention Trump's faults.  We would all understand that you are not blind to them.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

Yes!  I already acknowledged that.  And I also agreed that he will probably continue to do it.  I also agreed that he would be better off not doing it.

So.  Can we get past that and agree that MOST of the time he is focusing on the country's business.  I like his attitude on stuff.  Attitude is a start.

He wants to protect us from illegal immigrants with evil intent and is trying to do so.
He wants conservative judges on the bench and has nominated a lot of them.
His appointees, like Betsy DeVos are doing good work.
Staying out of the Paris accord was a good thing.

His faults are obvious but obsessing about them is not helping our agenda right now.

@Emjay

No, we can't "get past it."  This is America.  We hold presidents responsible and we criticize them when warranted; we don't sign up as charter members of their fan club.  And when someone tells me I need to stop doing that, I'm going to double down.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
@Bigun

He does and he doesn't. I know, very decisive, right?  :tongue2:

Trump's reactions to things can and does create problems.
The media's beloved habit of inflating an often small over reaction to Jovian dimensions also creates serious problems.

The only difference I'm seeing in the responses on this thread is the priority people give to each factor.

Now I don't buy the "Trump being Trump" excuse. I learned not to shit the bed by the time I were 2, as did most people, so he is capable of doing so as well. At the same time, I think the world would be a better place if 100% of the media talking heads were blasted into orbit, sans oxygen.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Silver Pines

Maybe I didn't agree firmly enough. 

No one would think less of you if you made a few posts that didn't mention Trump's faults.  We would all understand that you are not blind to them.

@Emjay, there's an observation I've wanted to make for a long time, and I'm going to make it now.

Put a lid on trying to control the content of other people's posts.  The majority of your own posts consist of telling others what to say---scolding, haranguing, complaining.  Not a personal attack, but a fact.

I will post as I see fit and if you have a problem, you know where to find the ignore button.