Author Topic: MIT Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen: Believing UN pacts can save the planet ‘are returning us to the Middle Ages’  (Read 1024 times)

rangerrebew

MIT Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen: Believing UN pacts can save the planet ‘are returning us to the Middle Ages’

MIT climate scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen on believing the UN pacts can save the planet: 'These efforts are returning us to the Middle Ages when people liked to do symbolic gestures to persuade God to look at us more mercifully. It is an irrational issue, except from the viewpoint of the people who make profit out of it.'

Trump on Ivanka's climate views: [Princeton U. Pysicist Dr. Bill [Happer] was mentioning that he was discussing this issue with Trump and Trump was saying: 'You must understand that my daughter is young and doesn't understand the issue yet. Who knows how these things will evolve...'

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/06/06/mit-scientist-dr-richard-lindzen-belief-that-un-pacts-can-save-the-planet-are-returning-us-to-the-middle-ages/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:42:20 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Just_Victor

We should return to tossing virgins into the volcano.  That was probably more effective than the UN.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
We should return to tossing virgins into the volcano.  That was probably more effective than the UN.

Bill Clinton would have none of that talk.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Joe Wooten

Are there any left under the age of 14?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Victor wrote:
"We should return to tossing virgins into the volcano.  That was probably more effective than the UN."

Save the virgins.
Toss -radical muslims- into the volcanoes… ;)